Goodman is seeking a professional, skilled individual for our HVAC CSR/Inside Sales Representative position.
The CSR/Inside Sales Representative sells the organization’s products and services for prospective and established customers. Whether at the counter, on the phone or through email or fax, the CSR handles customers’ needs by finding out what they need, answering questions, creating solutions and ensuring a smooth and quick sales process. The CSR is responsible for meeting established sales quotas, acquiring new customers, growing sales with current customers and increasing customer satisfaction. Must be knowledgeable of the organization’s policies, procedures, practices, products and services.
The CSR/Inside Sales Representative partners with region Territory Sales Managers to help drive territory coverage and maintain positive dealer relationships. Work as part of a team to make Dealers aware of upcoming training, literature availability and ensuring they are happy with the products and services. If you meet the qualifications listed below, then we invite you to apply for our open position by visiting our website at http://careers.daikincomfort.com and submit your resume.
Why work with us?
- Benefits are effective on day one for all full-time direct hires
- Training programs are available to help guide team members and develop new skills
- Growth Opportunities - there is immense opportunities to grow your career
- You will be part of a Global Company - our family brands are backed by Daikin Industries, Ltd.—an organization that brings opportunity to over 60,000 employees worldwide. Subsidiaries included are Daikin North America, Daikin Comfort, Goodman, Quietflex, Motili and TMI.
May include, in addition to;
- Provide excellent customer service via walk-ins, phone calls and e-mails; includes product/order information, sales, warranties and returns.
- Execute all aspects of the sales function including order processing, purchase orders, payment processing, quotes and delivery dates - ensure accuracy of information being entered to guarantee correct item(s) are ordered.
- Recommend alternate products based on cost, availability or specifications as needed.
- Obtain and monitor scheduled shipment dates to ensure timely delivery and expedite as needed. Coordinate with manufacturing, sales, distribution and vendors regarding shipments.
- Generate new and repeat sales by providing product and technical information in a timely manner.
- Educate customers about product terminology, features and benefits in order to improve sales and customer satisfaction.
- Provide accurate information regarding availability of in-stock items. Conduct cycle counts as required. Replenish the show room stock as needed.
- Collaborate with the Branch Manager to determine best methods to resolve problems to ensure customer satisfaction and adherence to the organization’s policies. Coordinate problem resolution with appropriate departments.
- Daily processing of cash drawer, end of shift count of money, prepare deposit slip and place in safe.
- Maintain records and prepare reports on sales activities.
- Periodically reach out to customers to determine satisfaction with the organization, products and services
- Monitor competitive activity and trends within territory.
- Expand knowledge of HVAC products and keep current with latest trends within the industry
- Work positively with all levels of management and peers to ensure all areas and departments are kept up to speed and are working as an effective team to deliver the highest level of service possible.
- Understand and follow work instructions, operating procedures and company policies.
- Assist in warehouse as needed, including inventory counts and movement of product including operating a forklift.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge of HVAC equipment / products is preferred
- General Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Excel, Word) as well as working knowledge of data base applications.
- Effective and high quality Customer Service/Relationship management skills via walk-ins, phone, and email;
- Positive, professional attitude, handling difficult customers with ability to diffuse negative situations
- Developing rapport and effective listening skills
- Professionalism – patience, poise and tact and ability to deal with high volume customer traffic
- Effective verbal and written skills – must be able to explain fairly technical parts information clearly and able to effectively and timely communicate with customers and accurately process orders.
- Effective organizational skills and time management skills including ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy and compliance oriented.
- Ability to establish positive working relationships with internal and external customers and employees.
- Ability to apply good judgement and strong work ethics and integrity on the job and results driven.
- Ability to assist in the warehouse and operate a forklift as needed while doing so in a safe and efficient manner
- Ability to understand and follow procedures, work instructions and company policies
- 1 - 3 years of sales experience preferably in HVAC industry or technical industry
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- HVAC training is highly preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
- One location