Denodo is the leader in data virtualization – providing unmatched performance, unified access to the broadest range of enterprise, Big Data, cloud and unstructured sources, and the agilest data services provisioning and governance – at less than half the cost of traditional data integration. Denodo’s customers have gained significant business agility and ROI by creating a unified virtual data layer that serves strategic enterprise-wide information needs for agile BI, big data analytics, web and cloud integration, single-view applications, and SOA data services across every major industry. Founded in 1999, Denodo is privately held.
Denodo is looking for an experienced, highly motivated, and results-oriented individual to join the marketing team. The selected candidate will be primarily responsible for managing marketing efforts with system integration partners to drive pipeline generation and acceleration and ensuring partner/channel sales and marketing goals and targets are met through effective management of timelines, resources, and process.
Denodo is the leader in data virtualization, providing agile, high-performance data integration and data abstraction, and real-time data services at half the cost of traditional approaches. Denodo’s high-profile customers across every major industry have achieved significant business agility and ROI.
Duties and Responsibilities
Our candidate is a versatile player with skills that help execute the following responsibilities successfully.
- Work with systems integration partners and Denodo’s partner/channel sales managers in the region to develop and execute co-marketing activities including sponsorship of tradeshows/third-party events, Denodo-partner events, workshops/hands on labs, webinars, email campaigns with the intent to generate leads, both withand through partners.
- Engage partners for end-to-end sponsorship/involvement in Denodo-hosted events such as Denodo user conference, roadshows, and virtual summits (e.g. Denodo DataFest and Denodo Fast Data Strategy).
- Own and maintain marketing sections within the partner portal.
- Work with partners to develop jointly branded customer success stories, solution briefs that highlight both the companies’ value proposition from a technology/services perspective.
- Develop marketing-in-a-box campaigns and deliver them to partner organizations to enable them to build awareness around data virtualization and Denodo, and generate leads.
- Own, develop, and disseminate partner branding, blog, and press release guidelines.
- Evaluate the marketing performance of partners and recommend improvements.
- Develop partner marketing tools to ensure that partner programs meet marketing objectives.
- Working with the Partner and Channel Sales managers, establish and maintain relationships across North America with key alliances/business development, partner marketing, and corporate marketing managers, directors, and executives in Tier 1, 2, and 3 global and regional system integration organizations, such as TCS, Wipro, Capgemini, Deloitte, and HCL.
- Plan and execute Denodo-hosted partner events (such as Partner Days, Boot Camps, partner enablement sessions, etc.) within budgetary guidelines and deadlines.
- Use online mediums, google ads, and leverage corporate web to support the recruitment of partners.
- Obtain partner testimonials in the form of videos and quotes for building brand awareness.
- Create and release global partner communications in the form of quarterly newsletters and lead nurture alerts.
- Work with partners to develop and issue press releases, media alerts, and bylined articles.
- Work with partners to develop blogs and videos that can be posted on Denodo’s website, blogsite (DataVirtualization.com) as well as in partners’ blogsites.
- Promote the joint partner participation and branding via social media channels such as LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- Internally communicate the partner work through email, The Hub, Wiki, and Google Drive.
- Maintain the partner marketing collateral centrally in the Google Drive.
- BA/ BS degree with minimum 10 years partner/channel marketing, and field marketing/demand generation experience in a B2B software company.
- Proven track record of recruiting and managing partner relationships with Tier 1 system integrators such as TCS, Wipro, Cap Gemini, Deloitte, and HCL.
- Experience organizing marketing campaigns involving partners to generate leads.
- Proven history of working with the partners to influence them to conduct marketing campaigns to generate leads through them.
- Familiarity with B2B software sales cycle, and how to use partners to nurture leads, progress opportunities, and accelerate closing.
- Ability to be a leader, driving efforts with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills and high attention to detail.
- Hands on attitude and creative use of limited resources.
- Team player, passion for work and willing to generate results.
- Good knowledge of Salesforce, Marketo, and various webinar platforms is required.
- Should have prior employee management experience.
- MBA preferred.
Denodo is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Denodo will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities in accordance with applicable law.