A Fine Art Sales Consultant is passionate about the furtherance of fine art and provides a top quality sales experience for our gallery patrons. Our gallery offers a unique career in a highly competitive and exciting market with exceptional earning potential. The ideal candidate maintains an impeccable professional appearance, can communicate easily and effectively and possess a proven track record of superior selling skills.
Minimum 2 years sales experience in either a luxury retail setting or fine art sales. Must be computer literate with exceptional written communication skills. Must be able to work a flexible schedule based on business needs that include evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Achievement Oriented
- Highly motivated
- Strong Sense of Duty & Responsibility
- A Hunger for Knowledge & Information
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Computer literate.
- Exceptional written and verbal skills.
- Provides outstanding customer experience.
- The ability to develop and maintain meaningful and loyal client relationships.
- Maintain client base through consistent follow-up with phone calls, text messages, handwritten letters, emails, and scheduled appointments.
- Ability to carry out basic gallery operations: opening, closing, order processing, and upkeep of visual standards.
- Achieving goals and objectives set by the Gallery Director on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Sets and tracks personal sales goals outside of company standards in an effort to exceed expectations.
- Exciting and effective presentation abilities.
- Unlimited earning potential.
- Salary plus commission.
$19,200.00 to $250,000.00 /Year + Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Previous experience with high-end and luxury categories (e.g., fine art, jewelry, real estate) is ideal.
- Computer competency required;
- Salesforce.com experience beneficial.
- Ideal candidate must also be passionate about sales, refined, detail-oriented, organized, articulate in writing and phone communications skills, customer service-driven and focused on building long term relationships with clientele.