We are currently seeking determined and dynamic Field Sales Consultant to join our Brinks Home Family.
- Service Through Purpose– We are motivated by the pursuit of safety and peace of mind for our customers, and our service is inspired by protecting what matters most.
- SecurityInEvery Detail– We obsess over the details so that our customers can live their lives without thinking about home security.
- Always Available– We are committed to meeting the security needs of our customers at every moment.
- Relentless Standard of Care– We are accountable to our customers, colleagues, and stakeholders, no matter the circumstances.
- Collective Success– By working to bring out the best in each other, we provide our customers with the highest standard of service and protection.
Once you join the Brinks Home Team, you are part of a company that is relentless in their pursuit of security for life.
- Use digital selling tools and technology to conduct consultative in-home sales presentations and design customized security, video, and home automation solutions
- Clearly and effectively communicate a differentiated Value proposition
- Efficiently prospect for new customers in a protected Sales Territory
- Negotiate within prescribed parameters to achieve a mutually beneficial customer solution
- Electronically complete and submit all necessary paperwork, including payment options, at the time of sale
- Provide Best in Class customer service and nurturing experience
- Contribute to Team-oriented Performance-driven environment
- Collaborate with cross-functional support teams
- Be an in-market Brand Ambassador for Brinks Home Security
- Base Salary + Commission
- Guaranteed Training Commission and Early Tenure Bonus Incentive Plan
- Comprehensive Training Program, Tools, and Development Support
- Company Provided Leads
- Protected Sales Territory
IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Experience with in-home services sales preferred, not required.
- Demonstrate a high degree of diligence and accountability, with evidence of personal results.
- Have an appropriate balance of coachability, confidence and drive to succeed.
- Comfortable and resilient in a competitive, high activity environment.
- Versatile communicator who adjusts message and delivery to match audience.
- Strong consultation and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to think and respond quickly on your feet.
- Technical aptitude to determine ideal system requirements and placement of components.
- Display a professional presence at all times.
High school diploma or the equivalent (GED) is required.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to navigate multiple computer applications with ease.
- Data entry experience required.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both written and oral communications.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to successfully pass a Motor Vehicle Report check.
- Permanent Employee Registration Card Preferred.
- All candidates will undergo a criminal history background check through the Department of Justice and the FBI in order to obtain any applicable State/City regulated licenses or registrations.
- Bilingual Candidates / preferred
BenefitEligibility after 60 Days:Medical, Dental, 401K, Voluntary Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Short and Long term disability, Maternity and Paternity leave, Employee Referral Program, and tuition reimbursement