Goodway Group is AdAge's #3 Company to Work For, growing, stable, and profitable with a human-first employee focus and a thriving virtual culture of over 350 employees nationwide.
AND we're Hiring!
The Marketing Manager is a critical function within Goodway Group's Marketing Department and we're looking for someone especially versed in content development, not only writing but taking our marketing strategy and executing it flawlessly. For this role, we have a strong need for operational excellence, with a strong preference for a digital agency or media background.
This role is FULLY VIRTUAL and can be located anywhere in the United States, working from a home office.
What You’ll Do
You will lead all marketing activities and programs to drive demand for Goodway’s business units across key target markets. Collaborating with leadership, revenue, and other cross-functional stakeholders, you will develop marketing plans and strategies in alignment with overall revenue and corporate strategy. You will have a deep understanding of Goodway’s radical buyer, the constantly evolving digital marketing landscape as well as practical knowledge on how best to organize outreach and communication to those audiences. You will report to the Director / VP of Marketing and work closely with the entire Marketing team (Marketing Technology, Design & Content, Events & Promotions) and other key stakeholders (Sales, Account Management, Media Solutions, Product / Data) with the intent of delivering strategic revenue-generating outcomes.
Strategy, Planning, Execution
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to create and execute high-ROI strategic marketing plans
- Utilize online and offline marketing channels to bring content to life and deliver business outcomes
- Work with revenue teams to identify, prospect and grow targeted accounts via ABM tactics
- Track overall and marketing campaign-specific performance by reporting on relevant KPIs
- Be in tune with Goodway’s competitive landscape with respect to established rivalries and new entrants
- Stay up-to-date with the latest news and trends in an ever-evolving digital marketing landscape
- Possess a deep understanding of Goodway’s target market segment buyers and influencers
- Develop relevant content (e.g., blogs, white papers) spanning all stages of the buyer/influencer journey
- Establish and contribute to Goodway marketing’s content and communications calendar
- Develop and execute marketing automation strategies including nurture campaigns
- Ensure content discoverability via SEO keyword research and SERP opportunity analysis
- Perform ongoing content evaluation and optimization, ensuring continuous improvement via both quantitative KPIs and qualitative prospect/customer feedback
- Collaborate with revenue teams and other stakeholders to deliver high-leverage client-facing collateral and other assets (e.g., one-sheets, case studies, landings pages, etc.)
- Collaborate with revenue teams and other stakeholders to support events and promotions activities
- Evaluate collateral asset effectiveness through a combination of quantitative and qualitative feedback
- Provide ad-hoc support to revenue teams as needed for various client pitches and meetings
- Ensure brand consistency by adhering to Goodway’s voice/style/brand guidelines
Leadership and Collaboration
- Be the go-to leader within cross-functional marketing to resolve and overcome all obstacles
- Possess the ability to gracefully navigate differing perspectives and personalities across Goodway
- Own all the success, iteration, and failure of all relevant marketing activities and outcomes
- Be the consummate team player when others need guidance or hands-on assistance
What We Offer
We provide a world-class total rewards program that includes market-competitive pay, rich healthcare, and other benefits, employee development opportunities, and a thriving virtual work culture.
You’ll Be Successful Because You Are
- Knowledgeable: Undergraduate degree or equivalent; add’l training and/or certification is a plus
Seasoned / Experienced:
- You have 2-5 years of prior experience in a relevant role
- Previous experience in digital advertising or the ad-tech industry is required
- Previous experience working with creative / design is required
Previous client-side (advertiser) and/or agency engagement experience is preferred
- Previous hands-on experience with CRM (e.g., Salesforce) and Marketing Automation systems (e.g., Pardot) is strongly preferred
- Previous hands-on experience with paid digital media platforms (e.g., The Trade Desk, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager) is preferred
- Previous hands-on experience with SEO / Content tools (e.g., SEMRush) is preferred
- Previous hands-on experience with BI tools (e.g., Tableau, Looker) is preferred
- Familiarity with Agile / Lean disciplines is preferred
- Left & Right Brain: You are able to easily switch and balance between the creative and the quantitative
- Balanced: You can think globally as it relates to Goodway Group, and can discuss multiple aspects and impacts of issues and project them into the future.
- Right Radio Frequency: You are able to effectively listen and communicate to a variety of audiences. The ability to communicate the right “radio frequency” with precision and concision is critical
- Agile: You know how to get things done both through formal and informal channels. You understand Goodway’s culture, including the origin and reasoning behind key policies, practices, and procedures
- Multi-Lensed: You are able to look at a piece of information or problem through different lenses
Who We Are
Goodway Group is the digital media agency partner advertisers and agencies trust to drive campaign strategy performance and media efficiency. For 90 years, proud to be completely independently owned and operated, Goodway provides holistic digital media expertise that meets its clients' needs – and no one else's. Through managed planning and buying services across all paid digital media, Goodway delivers trustworthy marketing expertise and authentic results because Goodway knows the delivering real business outcomes through Honestly Smart Digital is what matters most.
Things You Should Know
- Our workdays can sometimes be long and unpredictable. You should be comfortable and capable of sitting and/or standing at a desk for at least 8 hours
- Twice per year, we gather together to work and play for a week. Both retreats are “can’t miss” events. There may also be other opportunities to travel depending on your specific role and business needs
- We want applications from everyone, regardless of race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizen status, age, disability, military or protected veteran status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected status. Did we miss anything?