The Account Executive, Service is a technical and account management expert who is responsible for developing, maintaining and expanding long-term customer relationships with a primary focus on owners, end users and building managers. Utilizing your technical knowledge and account management expertise you will develop HVAC related solutions for customer facility needs and problems. You will drive results by developing, presenting, and closing new and expansion HVAC / Building Automation service maintenance agreements and quotes on repairs and retrofits for the service department.
Company: Envirotrol, LLC
Status: Full-Time Employee
Department: HVAC Service/Sales
Career Level: Experienced
Location(s): Raleigh, NC
Salary: Salary & Commission
Experience: 5+ Years
Education: Bachelor’s Degree / Experience
· Charged with sales of HVAC service.
· Demonstrating value proposition to owners and operators through service and technical offerings.
· Builds and manages long term customer relationships/partnerships with target and existing accounts.
· Responsible for customer satisfaction.
· Positions renewable service agreements as the foundation of managed account relationships.
· Executes the sales process to cultivate and manage long-term relationships and seeking out, qualifying and closing new sales opportunities.
· Utilize sales tools to plan and document progress as well as increase business opportunity at accounts.
· Obtain and close sales on a monthly basis.
· Participates as a member of assigned account teams.
· Participates in weekly sales meetings.
· Under direction of general branch manager, sells the offerings of Envirotrol with an emphasis on improving the operation of the client's building and occupant comfort. Manage ongoing opportunities with primary focus on selling renewable service offerings and repair and replacement work.
· Become the consultant to the building owner to drive the presence of Envirotrol as the preferred services provider. Focuses on being fluent in each account's operational vernacular to garner credibility through personal expertise.
· Seeks out qualified potential target customers and keeps manager informed of marketplace changes.
· Learns and acts upon customer's operation objectives, service needs, and requirements. Based upon these items recommends solutions based on potential ROI, risk mitigation, and competitive advantage. Shows ability to differentiate solutions from other vendors and focuses on turning customers into clients.
· Create proposals with an emphasis on competitiveness, clarity, and timeliness. Verifies and reviews proposals with service/sales manager and routinely participates in role play to address objections and concerns.
· Utilizes applicable sales tools effectively such as CRM tool to manage activity pipeline from identification of prospect to closed contract.
· Works closely with operational team to identify potential gaps in communication and fulfillment to ensure customer satisfaction. Reviews service reports for assigned and targeted accounts to demonstrate customer engagement during visits.
· Acts as the voice of the customer to the internal organization to ensure the customer receives the best value from the services provided. Participates in agreement and project kickoff meetings and project close-out meetings. Ensures customer is well-versed in their new equipment operation, service protocols, and contact protocols.
· Includes sales manager in account status changes and leverages sales manager for help in closing sales when barriers are presented.
· A minimum of five years of progressive field HVAC sales experience.
· Demonstrates a commitment to integrity and quality in business.
· Excellent initiative and interpersonal communications skills.
· Demonstrates an ability to influence account decision makers at key levels.
· Salesforce CRM experience a plus.
· Applicants must be authorized to work in U.S.
· Applicants must be willing to travel.
Along with a competitive base plus commission pay structure, we offer all employees comprehensive benefits including healthcare, dental, disability insurance, retirement plan, vacation, company provided cell phone, laptop and car allowance.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Raleigh, NC: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Multiple locations