- Automation solution design: You will work with the internal business partners to evaluate business gaps or challenges related to automation and collaborate on developing technical solutions to meet those challenges and assist the Product Owner in leading, directing, and reviewing all activities associated with deliver technology products.
- Responsible for conducting Design Thinking sessions to gain insights into end user needs, Manages the Product Backlog for a Product, working with the Product Owner to prioritize requirements, define and manage scope and sprints for a project.
- Work with the Automation Acceleration and Innovation leadership teams to optimize and evaluate the best‐in‐class tools to create new capabilities for Automation at RSM
- Balance multiple small to medium size projects across a variety of areas while managing client expectations, project outcomes, and return on investment to meet business partner or stakeholder needs
- Effectively documenting and communicating your insights and plans to cross‐functional team members and management
- Facilitate user workshops to gather and document business needs, requirements, weaknesses and challenges
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- Develop Detail‐As‐Is Process Description ‐ PDD (Process Description Document), Detail‐To‐Be Automated Process Description ‐ SDD (Solution Design Document); conduct RPA High‐Level Assessments
- Perform testing of automation solutions to include user acceptance testing
- Staying up‐to‐date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems and regulations
- Aspire to career growth by assuming more active roles in technology assessments over time, as knowledge and experience progress
Certifications (at least one)
- Automation Anywhere Certified Master RPA Professional
- UiPath Certified Advanced RPA Developer (UiARD)
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant work experience in business analysis, software development, or related field (process design and process improvement)
- Prior experience and technical skill using Process Automation tools such as Automation Anywhere, Blueprism, and UiPath
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship skills with a strong analytical and quantitative problem‐ solving ability
- Basic knowledge and understanding of software development and IT application lifecycle/methods, scripting languages, and familiarity with agile project methodology
- Bachelors from an accredited college/university in Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or related filed and/or technology focused MBA Experience Preferred
- Experience with operational process reviews, basic internal control requirements, and/or Remote Process Automation
- Experience working in a large professional service firm (audit, tax, consulting)
- Strong computer skills, experience with various software solutions e.g. Microsoft Project, Visio, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong data manipulation skills utilizing Excel, including database knowledge (Microsoft SQL, and / or Access knowledge is plus)
- Expertise in a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real‐world advantages/drawbacks
- Expertise in cloud‐computing/web services
- Expertise in technical project or product management
- Understanding of the RSM Tax, Audit and/or Consulting lines of business
- Masters from an accredited college/university in technology focused area
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.