ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE | SaaS SMB/Mid-Market
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Improving experiences is why InMoment exists. Our mission is to help our clients improve experiences at the intersection of value—where customer, employee, and business needs come together. The heart of what we do is connect our clients with what matters most through a unique combination of data, technology, and human expertise. With our hyper-modern technology platform, decades of domain authority, and global teams of experts, we uniquely deliver a focus on Experience Improvement (XI) to help our clients own the moments that matter. Take a moment and learn more at inmoment.com
At InMoment, we believe inclusion and diversity is essential to our success. Our favorite core value is “human” and demonstrating respect and open-mindedness toward others is central to our culture.
Simply put, Leave Your Mark is the brand of InMoment’s culture, but it’s also more than that—it’s a selfless way of living in all areas of life. Every moment offers a new opportunity to make an impact. We take deliberate action to make the lives of our families, teammates, clients, and community better within every interaction. The question is, what mark will you choose to leave?
InMoment has an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated Account Executive. This position will focus on selling a Voice of Customer (VoC) Solution. The primary market segment is fast growing SMB and Mid-Market companies that are embracing the digitization of technology. This is an individual contributor role that will be responsible for creating and maintaining a strong sales pipeline.
The Account Executive will play a critical role in generating new business as well as identifying upsell and cross-sell opportunities with existing customers. The successful candidate will enjoy a team-selling atmosphere, dynamic compensation plan, engaged management team, collaborative marketing campaigns, as well as a fun and spirited culture.
Ideal candidates will have successful sales development experience, and individual contributor experience selling SaaS solutions is a bonus. The candidate must excel at qualifying and closing new opportunities over a competitive sales cycle.
- Individual “Hunter” contributor in a company that uses a land-and-expand sales model with a heavy focus on generating new pipeline & cultivating existing business leads
- Creating new opportunities through active demand generation across multiple channels
- Work closely with customer success/services to nurture strong relationships with new and existing clients
- Build lasting client relationships by assisting with renewals, setting realistic expectations, and partnering closely with the customer success team
DESIRED NATURAL ATTRIBUTES (INMOMENT DNA!)
- You live and breathe customer service and demonstrate a customer-first attitude at all times
- Communicates, if not over-communicates, effectively and effortlessly with internal and external stakeholders
- Exceptional interpersonal and decision-making skills
- Understands deadlines and goals and can operate with a sense of urgency without sacrificing quality
- Exhibits a high level of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills with attention to detail
- Loves working in a super collaborative, high-tech, fast-paced environment and doesn’t mind getting their hands dirty - that is, nothing is beneath you if it helps engage new customers and helps InMoment’s growth trajectory
- Technology driven with savvy technical skills
- Proficient with Google Suite (gmail, sheets, slides, forms etc)
- Quickly develop company-specific expertise and remain abreast of market changes, customer trends, and competitors’ best practices
- Inspirational team player, colleague, and culture champion within InMoment
- Collaborative facilitator who develops relationships and loyalty with his/her colleagues at all levels of the company
- 2+ years’ experience selling to the SMB & Mid-Market required
- Must love technology sales and relationship-based selling
- Demonstrated achievements against measurable goals and objectives
- Excellent oral and written communication skills along with presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team in a fast paced, rapidly-changing entrepreneurial environment
- Attention to detail, ability to multitask, and strong organizational skills
- Ability and desire to hunt
- Experience working within Salesforce or another CRM
- Strong ability to learn new technology and ramp-up quickly
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment as a team player
- Tech savvy, this is a tech company after all!
Reports to Director of Sales
At InMoment, diversity and inclusion is at the core of who we are. InMoment prides itself on an inclusive culture that promotes, encourages and supports the diverse voices of our employees and clients. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the communities we serve and believe that different perspectives, interests and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment.
We thank all those who apply, however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
**Please no phone calls and no agencies/recruiters - this is a direct hire**