Identifies and selects donated products for sale online. Photographs products, writes descriptions, and uploads to site. Shelves listed items as directed. Monitors and responds to Customer Service inquiries. Packages and ships sold items according to E-Commerce Best Practices. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Presents a high level of Customer Service
- Answers assigned Customer Service inquiries daily in a courteous and respectful manner.
- Maximum allowed response time to CS inquiries is two business days, but the expectation is that CS tickets will be checked several times per day.
- Demonstrates the safe use of equipment, including safety knives, specialty tools and chemicals/cleaners used in department.
- Keeps work area clean, organized, and free of clutter and personal items
- Support efficient daily operation of local ESGW E-Commerce.
- Meet or exceed individual listing quota.
- At 30 days, new Technicians are expected to meet an average 30 items per day listing quota.
- At 60 days, Technicians are expected to show improvement in sell thru and average price per item (PPI), and regularly meet or exceed quota of 30-35 listings per day.
- At 90 days, Technicians are expected to consistently meet quota of 35 listings per day, understand their metrics and how to improve them, and be relied upon for consistent revenue.
- Meet or exceed 70% sell thru goal for items you list.
- Meet or exceed $25 average price per item (PPI) goal for your listings.
- Meet or exceed daily posting quotas
- Process donations identified for online sales
- Photograph items in clear detail with emphasis on points of interest.
- Write item descriptions. Effectively represent items through accurate product descriptions and attributes.
- Apply appropriate shipping weight and handling fee
- Upload inventory in accordance with website instructions
- Support correct placement of inventory, including the use of locator codes.
- Support management and maintenance of in-coming, posted, sold and store return items according to E-Commerce Best Practices.
- Support secure storage of inventory
- Utilize in-store pick up Best Practices and logs
- Support maintenance of required records as directed.
- Prepare items for shipping when payment has been received.
- Prepare shipping labels using shipping software
- Shipment of paid items is expected within two business days, and not to exceed five business days.
- Support control of all expenses associated with shipping and handling, including selection, purchase, and use of materials.
- Ability to move independently or with reasonable accommodation within the facility and community.
- Applicant must be physically and mentally able to perform all requirements of the job.
- Able to stand, stoop, bend, or carry for extended periods.
- Able to move 20-100 pounds by lifting, team lifting, or with mechanical assistance.
- Able to go up and down steps.
- Applicant must pass a background check.
- Good communication skills a must.
- Ability to work with people with disabilities and other special needs desirable.
- Knowledge of merchandise and customer service desirable.
- Math skills with which to complete daily reports as necessary desirable
- High School / Equivalent
- 0-2 years relatable experience
- Computer skills required.
- Knowledge of collectibles antiques and web trend desired.
- Photography experience is helpful.
Easterseals-Goodwill offers a comprehensive & competitive benefits package including:
- Medical, Vision, Dental and Voluntary Products
- 401(k) Retirement Plan + up to 4% contribution
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Flexible Spending + Health Savings Accounts
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Wellness Program
- 10% Discount on ESGW Services
- 20% Discount at Goodwill Stores
Easterseals-Goodwill is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from the disabled, minorities, women, and veterans of the U.S. armed services. ESGW will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.