What YOU Get to Do:
- Work collaboratively with business stakeholders, vendors, technical resources and external customers to deliver reliable consistent and customer focused implementations
- Exercise sound judgment identifying and resolving problems, challenging courses of action, assessing risks and modifying plans as conditions change throughout the project lifecycle
- Partner and act as a resource to business teams in executing process improvement project execution
- Efficiently communicate to stakeholders to manage expectations and project progress
- Options assessments with impact analysis of alternatives and assists with developing recommendations to meet project deliverables
- Process development and documentation of end to end business workflows related to the initiative and support the ongoing operational support for the solution
- Quality management ensuring system validation processes followed
- Prepare the documentation and/or translation of high level and detailed business and functional requirements from a broad community of stakeholders;
- Lead, facilitate and document stakeholder workshops and focus groups to identify priorities and align to client vision
- Lead or assist in developing, reviewing and updating of project deliverables, including roadmaps, feasibility studies, business, process and/or data models; business requirements, functional requirements, technical requirements, operational requirements, and/or work plans
- Analyze gaps between requirements and available solutions, document results of analysis in appropriate format including business rules, workflow descriptions, data definitions, test plans and test cases;
- Prepare and deliver presentations about initiatives, issues or options to executives and staff, committees, project groups, and other stakeholders;
- Assist with risk management and issues management;
- Assist in the development and execution of change management plans and communication plans;
- Develop business cases through a consultative approach with business sponsors and key stakeholders, identifying benefits and performance measure indicators;
- Provide quality assurance services throughout the business case development to ensure completeness and consistency of documentation, which could include content review;
- Identify risks associated with business cases and their implementation; and
- Integrate and align multiple business cases; understand and document dependencies
- A graduate or undergraduate degree in business administration, health informatics, engineering, computer science, health management, clinical profession or related discipline
- Process improvement and change management an asset
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience as a business analyst and/or business consulting position in a service operations or consumer business environment
- Experience in Healthcare with a particular focus on clinical system / IT implementation is desirable
- Experience in MS Office tools used for project management – specifically MS project, MSWord PowerPoint and Excel
- Demonstrated understanding of the dependencies impacting a successful clinical implementation including but not limited to Privacy and Security, System Readiness, Business Readiness, Change Management, Issue Management, Training and Operational Support
- Demonstrated capacity for problem solving, analytics, and making sound recommendations to key stakeholders
- Experience working with large Government Clients or Health Care organizations
- Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, Toronto, Montreal
- Contribute to the growth of TELUS Health by delivering new exciting services and bring a whole new set of experience to Canadians that ultimately will help drive health care transformation for the good of Canadians and our citizens.
- Great pay, profit sharing bonus, stock purchase plan, dedication to team engagement; career development, flexible benefit plan with many innovative options and programs, DC Pension, flexible work styles, and more!
TELUS Health is an IT leader in Canada that focuses on the health sector. Our mission is to improve the way information is being used along the continuum of care to better the health of citizens in Canada and in selected countries.
Disclaimer: In accordance with the TELUS Health Solutions Data Center Security Policy, as a condition of employment, all personnel whose job functions require they work at a Data Center and/or have access to detailed knowledge of technology related to client service delivery, are subject to a Personnel Security Screening conducted through the Government of Canada.