Titanium is a leading asset-based transportation and logistics company servicing the United States and Canada, with approximately 800 power units, over 3,000 trailers and over 1,100 employees and independent owner operators. Titanium provides truckload, dedicated, and cross-border trucking services, freight logistics, and warehousing and distribution to over 1,000 customers. Titanium is a recognized consolidator of asset-based transportation companies, having completed ten asset-based trucking acquisitions since 2011. Titanium has also been ranked by Canadian Business (formerly PROFIT magazine) as one of Canada's Fastest Growing Companies for twelve (12) consecutive years and in 2020 was recognized by Financial Times' as one of America's Fastest-Growing Companies.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Account Executive at Titanium will manage and execute new and existing business relations on all levels. Successful candidates will be dedicated performers, driven to perform and committed to every aspect of their role. The Account Executive will take ownership of projects and clients, managing all stages of the initial engagement process. The Account Executive will take pride in their efforts, going to the extents necessary to drive their individual performance and deliver desired results. Candidates that actively seek an earning format that is designed to offer great reward for individual efforts will find amazing success in this role.
- Seeking candidates with 3PL Freight Brokerage Sales experience - considered an asset
- Highest earning format available within the Company - uncapped earnings
- Develop new and grow existing client-base
- Competitive earning structure with opportunity for advancement
- Dynamic organization that invests heavily in employee growth and development
- Performance appraisal program
- Competitive health and dental benefits offered
- Employee-first team-oriented work environment
- Dedicated Operations and Accounting teams to support your clients
- Participate in our Share Purchase Plan with a 100% Company Match - Public Company (TTR-V)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proven hunting skills and account management or other relevant experience would be considered an asset
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of services according to customer needs and objectives
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Identify opportunities for sales growth and development
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with customers and co-workers in a professional manner
- Assist customers with inquiries and information requests and, as necessary, manage service failures and client responses
- Ability to manage responsibilities with the use of standard office computer equipment and Microsoft Office suite of programs with Windows-based operating systems
- Adhere to all Titanium Transportation Group Inc. service standards and policies, including Health & Safety
- Perform all additional and relative duties as assigned
Titanium Transportation Group Inc. is a proud supporter of current and serving members of the Canadian and United States Armed Forces.
Titanium Transportation Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Respect for the dignity and worth of every individual in the workplace is fundamental. Our organizational values stress the importance of diversity, fairness and trust.
We thank all applicants in advance; however, only applicants being considered for an interview will be contacted.