The Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for managing an assigned portfolio of the Company’s largest and/or most strategic accounts. This includes developing and maintaining relationships, performing scheduled business reviews, protecting against termination or loss of revenue, renewing contracts and ultimately to grow the portfolio through upsell and cross sales. The Enterprise Account Executive will partner with Operations, Client Experience, Sales and Conversion Services to deliver full-service solutions to clients. Additionally, the Enterprise Account Executive will support the Regional Account Executive with tools and resources for those team members to be more effective within their local portfolios.
Seeking candidates in: California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Massachusetts (Boston area), Minnesota, New York, Ohio, Oregon (Portland area) Texas, Washington, D.C., Washington
- Responsible for client research including understanding the client’s industry and developing a core understanding of client business needs and challenges.
- Demonstrates breadth and depth of knowledge in aligning Access capabilities to client business and business priorities and positioning relative to competitors.
- Develop relationships with key accounts that extend to senior management making decisions on RIM services.
- Leverages executive sponsors and other Access resources to strengthen Access’ relationship and credibility with client influencers and decision makers.
- Builds and executes an Account Growth Plan) that includes both transactional and strategic initiatives to grow Access’s presence and share in the account.
- Develop a pipeline based on expanding services with portfolio accounts – including consolidation, new markets or additional services.
- Protects Access’s position and focuses on generating new business.
- Uses a consultative-selling approach to identify and advance opportunities that result in profitable revenue growth for Access.
- Manage key account contracts, working with Access contracts and legal teams on renewals or modifications that reduce risk and preserve / extend revenue.
- Proactively perform Business Reviews to ensure client account satisfaction and identify issues or opportunities.
- Partners with both internal and external industry experts to anticipate client needs and facilitate solution development.
- Responsible for client communications and engagement including price increase notifications, marketing content distribution and issue resolution/follow-up.
- Travel 50% of time to support face-to-face meetings and business reviews.
- Regularly communicate with AVPS, Market Leaders and other leaders on account and opportunities for expansion / growth.
- Assist in developing tools and resources to be used by Regional Account Executives locally.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3-5 years account management experience
- Experience with national, enterprise or key account management
- Experience in opportunity qualification, pre-visit planning, sales presentations, account development, and time and territory management.
- Applies specialized technical product/service/solution knowledge to assess client's business and identify opportunities to extend current business in the account.
- Conceptualizes and articulates well-targeted solutions in area of specialty - product, service, solution - from proposal to contract sign-off. Demonstrates high service knowledge and professionalism in researching and sharing specialty product and service-related information with account teams and customers.
- Skilled in contract negotiations and implementation.
- Strong communication and consensus building skills with operational and regional VPs.
- Ability to identify and build relationships with decision influencers and key decision makers.
- Skilled in business communications, sales presentations and influencing without formal authority.
- Willingness to travel to support all initiatives, with strong discretion on necessary travel with a justified objective.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Must have the proven ability to translate the customer need(s) into solution requirements through creating powerful value propositions and negotiation skills.
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Must have working knowledge of MS Office Products.
- Travel is required, often up to several hours of driving per day.
- Ability to travel to, attend, and conduct presentations.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
- Exposure to variable weather conditions is likely.
Access offers services, technologies and subject matter expertise to help clients be more efficient and more compliant through better management and activation of their critical business information. From the boardroom to the file room, Access is a full-service information lifecycle partner deeply committed to our clients, our communities and our colleagues. Our solutions include Information Governance advisory services, retention policy creation and implementation, records management and storage, scanning and information activation, software for document management and workflow automation, secure shredding and more. We are a proud member of the Inc. 5000 for ten consecutive years. For more information, go to https://www.accesscorp.com/
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities