PubMatic delivers superior revenue to publishers by being the sell-side platform of choice for agencies and advertisers. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers and publishers to maximize their digital advertising monetization while enabling advertisers to increase ROI by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure and remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 14 offices and nine data centers worldwide.
The Solutions Engineer at PubMatic drives the success of DSPs launches and platform integrations. This position is a critical to the growth of our strategic partnerships with DSPs, as well as the ongoing evolution of our product suite.
- Influencing Product roadmap functionality based on market-driven requirements
- Handling strategic DSP launches ensuring the implementation of platform products is completed on-schedule and successfully, plus leading the tracking of technical escalations after launch
- Partnering with DSP Development team by designing and executing implementation plans for customers
- Collaborating with Product Management and Engineering teams to coordinate resources
- Supporting Account Management teams to drive opportunities to optimize the customer relationship
- Actively responding to high-level escalations for Demand side clients relating to integration issues, discrepancies and any other technical issues
- Participating in and contributing to quarterly business reviews with clients to review technical issues and product support opportunities
- Must have a Bachelors and/ or Masters degree in Computer Science
- Should have 1 to 5 years of experience in PHP, SQL, Database tools and moderate knowledge about web-based applications, Web server/ Ad server / Mozilla Firefox and how to work on different web-based browsers
- Working knowledge of Linux, MySQL is must. Knowledge debugging system problems such as memory issues, etc., systems logs, Linux system debugging tools is required.
- 3-5 years of recent work experience in the Digital Display Advertising industry, with additional experience with Mobile & Video advertising also preferred
- Ability to present clear project plans and collaborate/communicate across teams to reach desired results
- Strong oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively to a C-level audience
Coronavirus notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all hiring and onboarding processes at PubMatic will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare, dental and vison insurance plus many extra perks including Perkspot unlimited PTO (that we actually require you to use!). As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches twice a week, and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.