YouGov is an international research and data, analytics group.
Our mission is to supply a continuous stream of accurate data and insight into what the world thinks so that companies, governments and institutions can better serve the people and communities that sustain them.
We have the best data and the best tools. We continuously challenge conventional approaches to research, and we disrupt our industry to ensure that our clients always get the best solutions.
We are driven by a set of shared values. We are fast, fearless and innovative. We work diligently to get it right. We are guided by accuracy, ethics and proven methodologies. We trust each other and bring these values into everything that we do.
Each day, our highly engaged proprietary global panel of over 8 million people provides us with thousands of data points on consumer opinions, attitudes and behaviour. We combine this continuous stream of data with our research expertise to provide insights that enable intelligent decision-making and informed conversations.
With operations in the UK, North America, Mainland Europe, the Nordics, the Middle East and Asia Pacific, YouGov has one of the world’s largest research networks.
The Senior Analyst is responsible for providing high class client servicing for a specific group of clients. You will be responsible for delivering against renewal and ensuring clients are achieving the most from their subscriptions.
What will I be delivering?
- You’ll be directly responsible for client satisfaction and engagement for specific Data Products clients, driving client retention, as well as helping uncover opportunities for account growth via the Account Management team
- You’ll lead the day to day relationship, articulate product ROI, drive adoption, share best practices and identify opportunities for account growth
- Executing a care plan for clients including onboarding & ongoing training of new Data Products clients
- Aid with the delivery of C-suite ready reports & insightful analysis to clients that forms an essential part of their research and data needs
- Regularly review KPIs on clients engagement, tool usage and client satisfaction for Data Products clients
- Identify and escalate potential client satisfaction or engagement issues to the Product Team Manager and help to implement solutions
- Collaborate and coordinate with New Business and Account Management functions to provide an integrated client experience that promotes account growth as well as retention.
What’s in it for me?
- Working for an industry leader in insight driven connected data solutions. Being part of an exciting, fast-paced environment within a growing business
- Great team culture, working alongside an amazingly talented team of researchers.
- Working directly with some of the biggest brands in the world. Showing how high profile blue chip clients leverage our data to answer key business questions
- Opportunities to demonstrate creativity, innovation and build successful research solutions
Demonstrated knowledge and experience
- Ability to uncover and articulate insights from data that align with our clients goals and research needs
Technical skills and qualifications
- Experience working in client facing market research, with a track record of building positive relationships with clients
- Knowledge of market research SaaS products
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills, reliable and capacity to prioritize
- Evidence of building strong, lasting relationships
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.