Area Sales Manager
Thursday, August 19, 2021
- Promotes the growth and development of Coca-Cola and its allied products by building trust with customers, executing promotional activities and ensuring that accounts are merchandised in accordance with company standards and the store Customer Marketing Agreement (CMA).
- Effectively train, supervise and motivate sales staff, merchandisers and retail account representatives to ensure optimal performance.
- Interact and built rapport with decision maker in each customer location. Place order of product to be delivered maintaining sufficient inventory levels for consumers purchase.
- Manage and fill customer beverage section, build displays, fill coolers and all points of availability, ensuring they are properly stocked, maintained and rotated per company standard.
- Collaborate with bulk delivery driver to ensure that accounts are stocked and displays built in alignment with company standards and store management.
- Rotate products to ensure that store follows a “first in - first out” stocking system by removing and organizing product on shelves.
- Sell in additional displays, new products and other promotional items throughout the assigned store to increase sales volume and generate additional sales revenue.
- Ensure Customer Marketing Agreements (CMA) are followed throughout the year, by regularly confirming with KAM and customer location general manager on the details of the CMA.
- Maintain back room stock areas in a safely accessible stack formation within the assigned storage area. Write up credits and confirm the credits are ready for pick up by bulk driver.
- Successful track record of building strong business relationships within the marketplace
- Understanding of promotional activities, product lines, and competitive positioning
- Must have the ability to think strategically
- Strong customer service focus
- Good organizational skills and detail oriented
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Goal oriented and highly motivated
- Must be able to operate Excel, Outlook, and a PDF reader on an iPhone and iPad devices.
- Valid driver's license with clean/current MVR that meets Swire's vehicle policy requirements
- Reliable form of transportation
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as directed by the business
- Ability to handle repetitive lifting, bending and stopping with 20-50lb cases
Base pay range $60,388 to $83,034. Pay offered will depend on candidate’s geographic location, prior relevant experience, knowledge, skills, & abilities. Position is eligible for annual [or quarterly] bonus based on performance against metrics.
Swire Coca-Cola, USA is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer that participates in the E-Verify program as required by law.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status or other legally protected characteristics.
- Pay Type