The Enterprise Application Security team provides value to the Koch Enterprise by providing Application Security and Governance services across Koch. The key focus areas for the team are driving innovative and scalable security development to support key business and HR applications. Focused technologies include a mix of Infor HCM, Birst Reporting, Tableau, and Identity Governance/GRC applications. They help the Koch companies meet global regulatory and security requirements to enable the business to effectively provide value to its customers and stakeholders that includes 120,000 employees across 60 countries.
As a member of the Enterprise Application Security team, the Application Security Architect will be responsible for helping to develop and mature the Application Security program for the company. Areas of focus will be HCM security design across various HR systems while supporting the deployment of new and existing functionality, processes, ongoing improvements, operational support, and escalations across a global team.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Possess a mix of business process and ERP technology expertise to lead and influence designs to meet business requirements.
- Communicate HR Application Security design and program for supported applications to key functional and technical stakeholders.
- Assess effectiveness of support procedures and end-to-end processes to allow for improvement for a sustainable and scalable program for long term success.
- Provide support to the global enterprise to assist customers troubleshoot issues, identify trends and remediate systematic issues.
- Assist in building broader enterprise vision to support new applications across the Koch companies.
- Develop key metrics strategy to effectively show business value and success.
- Architect, develop and deploy new enhancements and functionality for supported systems and engage business to assist with onboarding new applications for application security support
- Identify and mitigate key security risks and control requirements while collaborating with business stakeholders to meet functional needs.
- Work with key business stakeholder groups to identify and articulate functional requirements to deploy effective solutions.
- Communicating complex technical concepts to functional resources to include upper leadership
- Reviewing and assessing projects for downstream impacts to end users
The Experience You Will Bring
- Minimum 6 years of ERP, IT/Cybersecurity or Solutions Architect experience in a global or complex organization
- Experience working with HR security concepts
- Experience presenting and communicating directly with stakeholders and upper leadership to articulate technical requirements
- Experience leading people and teams to project completion
- Experience with implementing and/or identifying Cybersecurity risks and mitigation strategies
- Experience in designing, integrating, and implementing technical solutions centered around complex business processes
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in a relevant ERP HCM environment (Infor GHR, PeopleSoft, Workday, DayForce, SAP etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in Business, computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field
- Experience related to business capability or business process mapping to identify efficiency gains or improvement areas
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com