Boost Mobile by Modu Inc.
Bilingual Sales Rep
$15-$16 an hour base pay plus uncapped commission, Full-Time
Location: 3555 Rosecrans St. #103 San Diego CA 92110
Responding to COVID-19, To keep our staff and customers as safe as possible, we are providing disposable masks and gloves to staff, social distancing guidelines, sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place.
About Our Company
We are Boost Mobile by Modu Inc! Our focus is to hire Partners, not employees. We are growing and seeking Partners to grow with us!
- We offer an aggressive commission structure to create a win-win environment to ensure that our team members can achieve professional and financial success while they enjoy coming into work every day.
- Our ideal candidate is self-driven, motivated, reliable, and has the ability and desire to provide excellent customer service.
- We provide a motivating working environment.
Perks and Benefits
- Opportunities for growth
- Consistent Training
- 1:1 with the owner
- Partial Phone Bill Coverage
- Paid Time off
- Referral Program
- Employee Discount
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid Jury Duty
- Uniform Provided
- Fully Stocked Snacks for Breaks
- Company Dinners
- Paid bonuses
Job Summary: As a Retail Sales Representative, you will demonstrate sales and service excellence through leading customers through the sales process and create value in each customer interaction. You will be a subject matter expert in the company’s products, services, sales process, and procedures to achieve & exceed sales goals. The sales associate will take initiative to drive traffic, sales, and repeat business. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, responsible, and passionate about making sales & delivering excellent service.
Role and Responsibilities
- Promote, work, and act in a manner consistent with the mission of the company.
- Sell products and services to new or established customers.
- Attend special training pertaining to products, services, and promotional offers to understand the features, trends or styles.
- Assist customers by answering questions, common troubleshooting, presenting products and services and checking for stock availability.
- Process payments.
- Maintain customer preference records.
- Opening the store on time and following appropriate opening procedures.
- Closing the store following the appropriate closing procedures.
- Counting and balancing cash drawers at the beginning and end of each shift.
- Contacting customers and responding to customer inquiries over the phone.
- Assist with soliciting new customers, including but not limited to social media/ online marketing, and promoting the brand inside and outside the store.
- Ensuring the store always looks presentable by keeping it organized and cleaning as needed.
- Taking necessary COVID-19 precautions, including, but not limited to, wearing a mask at all times, ensuring customers maintain a 6-foot distance from cash registers, regularly disinfection of common surfaces, regularly washing hands with soap and water
- Retail Experience: 1 year (Required)
- Bilingual of Spanish and English (Required)
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis
- Ability to lift and move up to 20 lbs occasionally
- Ability to show up on time to all shifts
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $16.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Retail: 1 year (Required)
- Spanish (Required)
- One location