INNOVATION IS IMAGINING WHAT NO ONE ELSE CAN.
An exciting yet challenging opportunity awaits you in our Sales & Marketing Team where you will get to experience unbounded freedom for creativity and innovation, as well as, to see success first-hand through the impact your ideas and hard work leave on our business results and on our customers' lives. No day will be the same as you will always experience new and interesting challenges, allowing you to bring your competitive nature out to strive for high achievements. With the expertise and value-add you bring to key projects you are responsible for and the support of a highly professional and progressive management team in place, you will quickly become a highly valuable and clearly visible member of the organization.
As the Product and Business Development Manager, you will oversee new product and business development for BMW Group Financial Services Canada. This includes research and development for new products and services such as mobility services, new channels, new customer interfaces, Supporting Digital Strategy, Development of Products and Services to support BMW Electric Strategy and supporting granular performance management initiatives.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Responsible for development of products and services such as subscription model, bundled offers, BMW Select, Electrified Programs, Corporate and Fleet Business Model.
- Responsible for competitive benchmarking and analysis on the company’s position with regards to new product and service offerings.
- Making strategic recommendations with accompanied market research, business case and financial analysis.
- Researching emerging trends and potential new products and services.
- Internal collaboration with Controlling, IT, Operations to determine feasibility and business case.
- Garnering feedback from Retailers, sales team, Regional Service Center, and National Sales Company to drive new product development and product enhancement.
- Balance volume and profitability objectives.
- Collaborating with Regional Service Center and IT Team to define scope of new projects and coordinating launch activities and project measurements.
- Performing all necessary research to determine competitiveness of FS indirect products.
- Regular monitoring and support to existing business development initiative of the organization.
- Responsible to support development of granular performance management initiative.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business.
- 5 years of relevant, professional leadership experience specifically in the area of Sales strategy and business/product development.
- Highly customer-oriented – both for internal and external.
- Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities.
- Self-motivated, results driven and strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Well-developed communication, collaboration, interpersonal and leadership skills with an ability to build and maintain effective relationships.
BMW Group Canada is committed to attracting and retaining a diverse team of associates and creating an inclusive environment. BMW Group Canada does not discriminate against applicants based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, provincial or territorial law.
BMW has an accommodation process in place that provides accommodations for employees with disabilities. Accommodations for disabilities in relation to the job selection process are available upon request. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, or you would like to learn more about our Accessibility policies, provide feedback or request documentation, please contact [email protected]