Commercial Customer Service Representative II
The Commercial Customer Services Representative II position may be based out of any of our Alliance Door Products US locations. Please see company website for further information.
ROLE: The Commercial Sales Representative will deliver the highest level of customer service and sales support, while honoring the Company's Statement of Purpose. This individual is expected to become the consummate expert on the products and services provided by Alliance Door Products, thereby addressing our corporate goal of connecting customer needs to supplier solutions.
HOURS: Full Time M-F, 40 Hours per Week
- Conduct oneself with the highest levels of Integrity, positively representing the company and employees in a trustworthy, and sincere manner.
- Serve as the customer contact for questions relating to their activities.
- Create and follow up on all aspects of commercial bidding.
- Proficiently read and coordinate door, hardware and frame schedules.
- Positively and professionally address customer needs, requests and concerns in a timely manner, working with the commercial plan center as needed to meet customer's timelines.
- Process customer calls, information requests, requests for RMA's, order delays, backorders and track order status and confirmations in an accurate, efficient and timely manner.
- Become proficient in all areas of customer service and order entry processes and guide customers to the appropriate solution.
- Work with the commercial plan center as needed to meet customer deadlines, ensuring all required information is provided, including all machining specification details and schedules.
- Gain an advanced understanding of the branch's shop, warehouse and shipping processes.
- Manage open order file daily, ensuring all ship dates are up to date and correct.
- Contribute to a collaborative, team-oriented work climate that supports our Statement of Purpose.
- Strive to become knowledgeable in commercial opening products and solutions.
- Read and coordinate hardware schedules.
- Communicate effectively and professionally in a fast-paced environment with frequent interruptions.
- Perform other duties as directed by supervisor.
CORE SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Positive attitude, servant's heart, flexible and adaptable.
- Care and concern for people and a desire to create opportunities for their participation and success.
- Passion for driving change and delivering results through commitment to operational excellence and continuous improvement.
- Proven attention to detail, accuracy of work, and commitment to quality.
- Commitment to communicate and collaborate successfully with employees, customers, vendors and others.
- Work together to build one team where everyone knows the plan.
- Reflect our Statement of Purpose authentically to our community.
- Must be highly organized, efficient, accurate and detail oriented.
- Ability to navigate and interpret blueprints and understand the commercial plan takeoff process.
- Understanding of project specifications, fire listings and industry code compliances with the ability to acquire and provide submittals as required.
- Ability to detail and source complex special order products and services.
- An advanced understanding of all aspects of the MO process.
- Willing to participate in continuing education including involvement in various commercial door industry associations.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive Wage - DOE
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance and Health Savings Accounts (HSA's) with employer contributions
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Bereavement Leave
MORE ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
We are an equal opportunity employer and one of North America's leading manufacturers of quality residential and commercial interior wood doors. The great service and products we deliver are a result of the hard work and talent of our exceptional team. We work very hard to hire the best team members who share our core values in respect for all people, integrity in every situation, and quality in everything we do. A supportive team with diverse backgrounds and career experiences from all around the world strengthens who we are and provides many opportunities for continuous growth and development within our Company.
Job offer is contingent upon a pre-employment drug test including marijuana.