This sales position is home based and will not require relocation to our main office.
The LED Horticulture Lighting industry is expected to grow from $4.8 billion in 2012 to $63.1 billion by 2020, registering a compound annual growth rate of 45%. LED lighting is quickly becoming the dominant light source in commercial and residential applications. The reasons are clear: LED lighting uses up to 80% less electricity than incandescent light bulbs, saving building owners significant money every month on utility costs, and greatly reducing harmful power plant emissions.
We've built the growspectra business organically by listening to our customers and team members, designing and producing the highest quality products, efficiently manufacturing our products, and moving quickly. We work in an environment where fast-paced and exciting meets determined and hard-working. Everyone on our team makes a direct impact on what we do as a company, and that's why we're the best in the business.
We're looking for talented individuals to join our team
- growspectra is always on the lookout for savvy, motivated candidates who share our dedication to the entrepreneurial spirit. We currently have this exciting opportunity available:
The Role: As a self-starter with a strong drive for success, you’ll be responsible for generating new revenue by handling inbound sales inquiries and building relationships with our existing customers primarily via phone, email and live chat online.
- Excellent at building relationships with existing and prospective customers
- Knowledgeable about construction and electrical is preferred
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Enjoys making sales calls
- Quick on their feet and a quick learner
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Drive for success and enjoys a fast paced environment
- Understands the importance of timely and thoughtful follow-up
- Has previous sales training
- Has at least 1-2 years of previous selling experience
We’re looking for someone who is highly motivated and excited about sales and driving revenue growth in the horticulture lighting market.
- Receive inbound sales inquiries daily from both new and existing customers and use those customer contacts to identify new sales opportunities
- Track all sales opportunities within a CRM system, and drive towards moving every opportunity through the sales process with effective follow-up, negotiation and ultimately winning deals.
- Mine our existing customer base to identify, qualify, nurture and close new opportunities
- Act as a point of contact for your customers, providing quotations, assisting with order placement, handling order status inquiries, and assisting with other customer inquiries
- Follow-up regularly with your customers to ensure satisfaction, address any issues, and assess potential for additional sales opportunities.
- Engage and build relationships with key decision makers over the phone
- Handle inbound sales leads and special requests for information and pricing from our e-commerce website
- Make and field a significant volume of calls per day, respond to inquiries, follow-up on sales leads, qualify prospects, answer product-related questions, and close sales
- Provide excellent customer service to existing customers
- Quickly learn about the key features and specifications of our LED lighting products and be able to clearly communicate this information to customers.
- Assist with technical support and troubleshooting with customers
- Build and deliver quotations, estimates, and product information sheets
- Confident and assertive with a friendly and enthusiastic phone presence
- Ability to build relationships with customers over the phone
- Strong listening skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Capacity for multi-tasking, setting priorities, and managing time effectively
- At least 1-2 years of recent sales experience (outbound sales, inside sales, phone sales, counter sales or in-person/outside sales)
- Bonus points for experience in electrical, lighting, or construction related experience
- BA/BS/vocational degree preferred, but not required with ability to demonstrate sufficient previous experience
- Minimal travel, but must be willing to travel for the occasional event or trade show
Compensation and Benefits:
- UNCAPPED SALES COMMISSION opportunity 10% of gross sales
Work Schedule and Location:
We're passionate about LED lighting and we love growing our team with motivated and enthusiastic people working toward our mission.
growspectra, provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Wilson Tool International complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
growspectra is an EEO/AA employer: women, minorities, the disabled, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
- Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing
- Business Development
Please email us your resume at [email protected]