We are a National Consumer Products company seeking an experienced Brand Ambassador for a Full Time Route Sales and Service position. This position is responsible for the sales and replenishment of our family of products in established grocery, mass and drug accounts in the Moreno Valley, Temecula and Oceanside area.
Our associates utilize a late model company van. We take care of ALL expenses associated with the company van and maintaining sales in the territory. We provide a competitive salary PLUS bonuses, health care benefits including medical, dental and vision, 401k with employer match, profit sharing, paid vacation and sick pay! No weekends, uniform or CDL required!
· Review recent scan data to evaluate opportunities to increase sales
· Interact with store level and district level management of key retailers to maximize sales in plan-o-gram and modular space
· Maintain a professional demeanor with the public and store personnel
· Merchandise products according to Company standards
· Organize, straighten and replenish product via DSD onto our display in accordance with company provided plan-o-gram
· Work as a team with sales office and management by communicating issues, following intro and schedule and being flexible with schedule changes
· No weekends, uniform or CDL required!
· A minimum of 3 years route sales representative experience with food, drugs or mass channels working a DSD route
· Ability to learn and effectively utilize a handheld computerized order and invoicing system
· Ability to lift and carry products weighing over 30 lbs
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Computer literate with internet access
· Complete weekly and monthly paperwork accurately and timely
· Clean driving record
· Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
Please include your direct email address and phone number when responding to us.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $52,000.00 - $58,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
All associates are required to follow all local governmental orders.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Sales Experience: 5 years (Preferred)
- DSD Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
Willingness To Travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
- Multiple locations