- , bank deposits are processed accurately on a daily basis.
- Responsible for maintaining accuracy of back order report, open order report and PO expedite report.
- Establish and manage cylinder and/or hard goods inventory levels for the branch.
- Supervise the training of inside sales associates in areas including product knowledge; company policies, processes, and procedures; and safety; ensures that all associates are trained to perform critical branch functions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Are you a MATCH?
- High School diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s Degree preferred in business management, finance or similar.
- Basic product knowledge of welding, safety, gases and supplies
- Prefer two to five years of experience in an industrial retail, inside sales, customer service and/or inventory control related position.
- Two to five years’ experience managing and building teams through effective leadership.
- SAP or similar software system experience. Intermediate skills operating a computer in
- Experience with Google Products (Gmail, Sheets, etc.) is recommended.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; well organized; creative problem solving; strong service orientation; strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence, work independently and as part of a team.
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, is a leading U.S. supplier of industrial, medical and specialty gases, as well as hardgoods and related products; one of the largest U.S. suppliers of safety products.
Through the passion and diversity of its 18,000 associates, Airgas fosters a culture of safety, customer success, sustainability and innovation. Airgas associates are empowered to share ideas, take initiative and make decisions.
Airgas is a subsidiary of Air Liquide, a world leader in gases, technologies and services for Industry and Health. Air Liquide is present in 78 countries with approximately 64,500 associates globally.
Join us for a stimulating experience: you’ll find a world of learning and development opportunities where inventiveness is at the heart of what we do, in an open, collaborative and respectful environment.
Your differences enhance our performance
At Airgas, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace that embraces the diversity of our employees, our customers, patients, community stakeholders and cultures across the world.
We welcome and consider applications from all qualified applicants, regardless of their race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, disability or any other protected characteristic. We strongly believe a diverse organization opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to innovate by living our fundamentals, acting for our success and creating an engaging environment in a changing world.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability
Airgas will consider for employment Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the FCIHO
Job Posting: Jul 19, 2021, 10:29:31 AM