There is the typical outside sales career with cold calls, call reports, micromanagement, and limited resources. Then there’s Lesman’s version, where none of the above apply. Where you are encouraged to be an independent thinker and challenge everything along the way.
Having just completed our record breaking 56th year in business we are positioned to add a brave and fast moving Outside Sales Account Executive to our ranks.
This is your opportunity to apply all the things you were taught in school that you never thought you would use. You will come to understand and apply complex technologies developed by the brightest engineers and scientists from around the world. You will see things that most people cannot fathom, witnessing chemistry and physics at work to develop products that change lives. Some people learn something new every day – you will learn something new every hour.
As a member of our team, you will be heavily supported by our Industry leading inside sales and marketing staff and provided with all the tools, training, direction and support required for you to achieve your goals.
We serve many business sectors ranging from Fortune 100 companies to mid-sized local business. Our customers have the capital reserves necessary to modernize their aging plants, and they are investing heavily in the process automation products we provide.
By becoming part of the Lesman/Kele Companies team, you will be part of a prosperous and expanding business segment selling tangible products from world class manufacturers, like Siemens, Honeywell, and Emerson that improve results for our customers and our environment.
Required Basic Qualifications
- Undergraduate/bachelor’s degree preferred; technical associate’s degree required
- Minimum of five years of related work experience
- Technical, electrical and mechanical aptitude
- A learning mindset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and the ability to learn and use company software
- A well-developed pattern of achievement
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to travel occasionally
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record for limited travel
- Using company provided selling tools to jointly develop account strategies and tactics with the team and to maintain accuracy in customer data and the sales funnel
- Listening to and managing resolution of customer concerns by investigating problems, developing solutions, and making recommendations to the team for supporting the customer’s and the company’s shared goals
- Proactively conducting sales calls, utilizing probing questions to identify the customer’s needs and opportunities, learning about the customer’s business, our competitor’s actions, our technology and the customer’s industry
- Meeting and maintaining all minimum sales activity levels to include attainment of sales revenue/margin quotas, calendar activity, quote, opportunity and project lead follow up monthly, quarterly and annually
- Developing and implementing sales planning strategies to achieve all goals and total spend opportunity associated with assigned accounts
- Working collaboratively with team members as necessary to maximize sales opportunities while not diverting from core sales responsibilities
- Creating and maintaining account management plan for all assigned accounts
- Providing exceptional personal customer service to all internal and external customers
- A position with competitive benefits that will transition to full commission over a several year period with no income cap. You will divide your time between sales presentations, prospecting, and light technical support for your customers.
- Most people can see the dots, few can connect them. If you think you have the skills and abilities we are looking for, apply now!
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Associate (Preferred)
- industrial process sales: 5 years (Preferred)
- On the road