Henry Schein One is the global leader in dental management, analytics, communication and marketing software. We deliver innovative dental software and services, combined with expert business coaching, to help connect dental technology so it works as one.
When technology connects, more data is shared, more tasks are automated, and more work gets done. And most importantly, dental professionals have more time to focus on providing a quality experience for their patients. In fact, one connected practice management system simplifies each step of the patient experience - from first contact and scheduling, to clinical treatment and billing, to ensuring loyalty and recurring care.
If you are looking for a growing career that makes a difference, come be part of our team today!
This position is responsible to perform advanced operational and financial analysis, reporting, and metrics as it relates to sales operations for Henry Schein One. Perform complex research and analysis, develop, and implement new reporting and analytics for sales reps, management, and executives. Keep sales management updated on sales performance and identify process improvement opportunities.
- Develop and report on key indicators such as deep analysis, top ten metrics for sales success, etc.
- Implement best practices related to forecasting accuracy, segmentation of customers and go to market for growth, bookings to revenue planning, budgets and sales expense analysis, territory planning, sales productivity by team and by rep, etc.
- Prepare presentations and report and present findings to senior management
- Provide analyses on strategic customer accounts or segments
- Identify risks and opportunities based on analyses and insights
- Implement new reporting using existing or new technology and leveraging reporting teams
- Troubleshoot existing reporting and analytics and pursue solutions with other departments
- Proactively pursue opportunities for process improvement
- May provide guidance to less experienced staff
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as required
- Prefer 6 to 8 or more years of increasing responsibility in terms of any applicable professional experience.
- Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in related discipline. Master's degree or global equivalent a plus. May hold one or more industry certifications.
- Excellent understanding of industry practices
- Strong proficiency with tools, systems, and procedures
- Strong planning/organizational skills and techniques
- Strong decision making, analysis and problem solving skills with ability to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong conflict resolution skills and ability to deliver difficult messages
- Ability to build partnerships at all levels within the company, ability to build partnerships externally
- Good negotiating skills
- Resolve complex issues in effective ways
- Project management, consultative skills and ability to manage a budget
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Financial modeling and analysis and data analysis experience required
- Strong excel skills required
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Experience with Tableau, Power BI, Einstein Analytics preferred
- Excellent communication skills
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.