EBlock is an online vehicle auction where vehicles are bought and sold in 60 seconds. Our technology gives automotive dealers the opportunity to inspect and sell vehicles in a live online auction from their own dealership. EBlock currently hosts two types of auctions: In the first, dealers are able to launch and load auctions at time of vehicle appraisal. The second enables dealers to sell unwanted fresh trades or aged inventory. At EBlock, we are constantly innovating to adapt to today's automotive dealers needs. We greatly value our customers’ feedback, which is used to enhance our technology to better serve our users.
We are looking for a natural born closer with strong phone etiquette and an innate ability to close deals over the phone. Significant phone time is required working on auction deals, building customer relationships and registering new dealers will be the core responsibilities. Inside Sales Representative is a self -Driven individual backed by tactful sales techniques with a background in the auto-auction industry.
This is a remote position and can be based out of Alberta, British Columbia, Saskatchewan or Manitoba:
- Self Motivated
- Positive and energetic
- Strong work ethic
- Tech savvy
- Customer Focus
- Strong Communication skills
- Team Work
- Time Management
- Ability to build relationships over the phone
- Problem Solving
- Actively working the phones to increase conversion and close car deals
- Negotiate auction deals between buyer and seller
- Keeps up to date with information about product and service innovations, changing needs of customers, market conditions and competitors and adjusts sales strategy accordingly.
- To build, enhance and nurture customer relationships to secure customer loyalty and increase business.
- Resolves customer issues and complaints by taking immediate action independently or referring customer to appropriate manager.
- Working in a team environment.
- Analyzes sales data, prepares reports and carries out other administrative duties associated with sales function.
- Cold calling Franchise and Independent dealerships for both buying and selling opportunities
- Experience in the car auction business an asset
- Strong customer service skills and telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to work with a high sense of urgency in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Open to taking calls after normal work hours.
- Flexible and able to adapt to change quickly
- Able to follow instructions and work using your own initiative
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer, cell phone and peripherals.
- Overtime as required.
E INC. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. E INC. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled