Ferguson is the largest wholesale distributor of residential and commercial plumbing supplies and pipe, valves and fittings in the U.S. The company is also a major distributor of HVAC equipment, fire protection systems, waterworks and industrial products and services. Ferguson and its subsidiaries serve customers in all 50 states, Puerto Rico, Mexico and the Caribbean.
We realize that our greatest assets are our best-in-class associates, which is why we’re dedicated to offering full time opportunities for growth and advancement. We want to help you build a long-lasting career with us. Together, we can continue to lead the industry.
Ferguson is currently seeking the right individual to fill an immediate need for an Inside Sales Representative. If you have a love of meeting people and providing phenomenal customer service coupled with an interest in contributing directly to the bottom line of a multi-billion-dollar organization, this is the position for you!
- Work together with Sales associates to support customer needs by determining appropriate products and solutions.
- Ensuring the delivery of personalized customer service through timely quotations and accurate sales orders
- Coordinate deliveries and answer sales calls for general information, addressing and resolving customer concerns or questions.
- Ability to optimally utilize customer relationship management system and phone system
- Prior sales or customer service experience is preferred.
- Exhibit strong aptitude for sales
- Highly motivated and customer service oriented with ability to build relationships
- General digital literacy including Microsoft Office
- Ability to learn quickly
Ferguson is dedicated to providing meaningful benefits programs and products to our associates and their families—geared toward benefits, wellness, financial protection, and retirement savings. Ferguson offers a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, retirement savings with company match, paid leave (vacation, sick, personal, holiday, and paternal), employee assistance programs, associate discounts, community involvement opportunities, and much more!
The Company is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
Ferguson Enterprises, LLC. is an equal employment employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Reasonable Accommodation Information