Welcome, GAME-CHANGERS! Our company is looking for energetic, hungry innovators ready to take an industry by storm! As creators and pioneers of the future, ROC Title is ready to flip the world upside-down and disrupt the ever-changing Real Estate Industry, while giving back to our local communities and offering an AWESOME work environment. From data analytics to career events, every day will be filled with WOW moments.
The Account Executive is responsible for actively selling our Title and Escrow Services in their designated sales territory. With a primary focus on growing capture within Realty ONE Group but also develops and retains a base of Real Estate Agents and Brokers outside of ROG, Lenders, Builders, Agents, Attorneys, and others through the acquisition of new business.
- Builds client relationships, secures new orders from new customers, and maintains and expands business with existing client base.
- Develop a robust and strong funnel of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from networking, websites, social media, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, and other sources.
- Ability to listen to customers and understand their needs and objectives to better respond and provide solutions.
- Consistent and timely follow up on leads generated by marketing campaigns, trade shows and other methods to qualify and pursue new sales opportunities.
- Stays abreast of current industry trends and how the company’s customers are being impacted to help solve specific market challenges in targeted industries.
- Build, sustain, and diversify relationships with a variety of people by assessing individual client needs and develop present and implement a plan to meet those needs along with follow up to track ROI.
- Is highly visible in his/her marketing area by attending real estate industry functions and participating in community and real estate events.
- Collaborates with internal departments provided for their territory where needed to develop local marketing content (print, electronic) and social media presence to drive brand awareness to support sales strategy.
- Effectively creates or adapts and delivers presentations to customer groups, target customers, agents, and others.
- Utilize CRM and other tools to properly provide accurate, up to date information and reporting with regards to customers, activities, marketing initiatives and sales opportunities.
- Leverage’s cross-functional resources to achieve results/meet customer needs.
- Effectively represent and educate a diverse population on the current Real Estate market.
- Drive from appointment to appointment.
- Understands, displays, and embraces the company’s “COOLTURE”.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years' experience in outside sales and bringing in new business.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Strong interpersonal communication and listening skills.
- Demonstrates persistence, tenacity, and consistency in pursuing revenue opportunities.
- Flexible with the ability to adapt strategy to changing market conditions.
- Understanding of market and competition with the ability to identify external threats and opportunities.
- Able to learn and teach technology tools offered by ROC Title Agency.
- Highly organized with strong time management skills.
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Full working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite,
- Knowledgeable in the use of Adobe, CANVA or other Graphic Design programs is helpful.
- Previous experience in sales in the Title & Escrow or Real Estate Industry a plus!
- Valid driver’s license
- Current auto insurance based on state minimal insurance coverage standards and reliable automotive transportation.
- Some heavy lifting may be required.
Must be able to multi-task various projects at once while maintaining a friendly and professional demeanor.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.