Responsible for helping to achieve business objectives for the organization. Coordinates with Corporate Sales Manager to help plan, organize, and lead asset management strategies.
- Place stock replenishment orders for turf complete goods.
- Handle inbound transfers of goods for CAM’s and outbound transfers to other dealers.
- Update incentive reports such as Market Share Madness and the Tractor / Gator incentive charts monthly.
- Assist Online Sales Specialist in handling overflow of online leads, act as designated back up for OCA and cover when out.
- Perform a very narrow set of designated tasks to allow Governmental Sales Account Manager to be more efficient in managing his territory.
- Act as a designated trainer for systems and processes for onboarding and continuing education of our CAM’s.
- Train with management team to take a more analytical inventory management role.
- Attend weekly Turf Team webinar and be willing to participate
- Foster a great place to work environment, encouraging accountability, open communication, teamwork, and a commitment to serving the customer
- Participate in all business and/or department activities related to ensuring the customer experience is positive
- Follow all safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments and adhere to all policies and procedures as specified in company manuals and as directed in the employee handbook
- Conduct self in the presence of customers and community so as to present a professional image of Hutson Inc
Experience, Education and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance/accounting, or agriculture-related discipline or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of John Deere and competitive equipment as well as technology trends/advancements preferred.
- Attention to detail and timely response to requests.
- Effective listening skills will be essential when working with clients.
- Knowledge of relevant agronomic practices and trends.
- Knowledge of key customer account agronomic operations.
- Ability to use software applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions.
- Excellent customer relationship skills with current and future decision makers.
- Ability to persuade and negotiate customers to make the best possible decision.
Essential Eligibility Requirements
- Valid Driver’s License
Essential Job Requirements
General Physical Requirements
- Light work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
- Climbing, Stooping, Kneeling, Crouching, Reaching, Standing, Walking, Lifting, Fingering, Grasping, Feeling, Talking, Hearing, Repetitive Motions, Pushing, and Pulling.
- The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; expansive reading; visual inspection involving small defects, small parts and/or operation of machines (includes inspection); using measurement devices; and/or assembly of fabrication of parts at distances close to the eyes.
- The worker is required to have visual acuity to determine the accuracy, neatness, thoroughness of work assigned or to make general observations of facilities or structures.
- The worker is required to have visual acuity to operate motor vehicles or heavy equipment.
- None: The worker is not substantial exposed to adverse environmental conditions.
To apply, forward a resume to [email protected] or visit our website, www.hutsoninc.com