Optical Territory Sales Manager - Wisconsin
Monday, July 19, 2021
HOYA and Seiko Driven by passion for innovation and development, Hoya Vision is constantly moving boundaries. By use of extensive research and cutting- edge technology we provide tailored optimized experiences - both for the eye care professional and the spectacle wearer.
- Sales performance and customer relations
- Developing a trusted advisor relationship with the ECP to help them not only grow their branded products sales but their overall business
- Utilizing corporate tools and applications to document, plan, monitor, and meet sales objectives within their territory
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with their lab partners to ensure successful customer relations and achievement of sales objectives
- Consistently achieving established sales goals
- Communicating with Regional Sales Manager on an ongoing basis regarding personal growth, sales results, and plans of action
- Utilizing the knowledge they gain through ride-withs, call-ins and other communication with their Regional Sales Manager to continually improve and meet overall objectives
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Interpersonal Skills - Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Makes timely decisions.
- Motivation - Sets and achieves challenging goals; Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; Measures self against standard of excellence.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Dependability - Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated sales results with 1 to 3 years sales experience preferred.
- Demonstrated computer skills.
- Demonstrated presentation skills.
- Customer service experience or client relations strongly preferred.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, valid auto insurance coverage, and access to a vehicle.
- Capable of regularly operating a vehicle for an extended period to travel the territory up to 90% of the time.
- Capable of driving for an extended period under a variety of conditions and spending extended periods sitting in the vehicle.
- Must have an acceptable Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) per Hoya’s MVR policy as driving is an essential job function.
- Flexible work schedule and occasional out-of-the-area and overnight travel are expected.
- Candidates must live in the territory.
At HOYA, our foundation is built upon a diverse and inclusive work environment. Together, our differences are key to maintaining an inclusive culture that supports and inspires employee's uniqueness. Our differences ignite our innovation and connects us to our diverse customers and communities we serve.
We're passionate about maintaining an inclusive work environment, not only because it's the right thing to do, it promotes and celebrates differences. We are also committed to providing equal opportunity to people of all races, ethnicities, religions, genders, sexual orientations, gender identifications, disabilities, ages, philosophies, and veteran statuses at all levels of the organization.
Hoya and Seiko Optical is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices, including but not limited to selection, hiring, promotion, transfer and compensation to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, national origin, religion, gender, handicap or disability, or any other category protected by federal state or local law.
- Job Family
- Pay Type
- Travel Required