Are you looking for the benefits of joining an industry leader, with a high-charged energy-filled environment? Are you outgoing and driven and looking to further your career? Do you want to add value to the community around you? Are building relationships and solving problems your expertise? If you answered yes….then we want to meet you!
Base salary, guarantee plus unlimited commission, paid training, medical/dental/vision, 401k, PTO and more!
What will I be doing?
- You will be selling commercial pest control and termite services for the world’s largest family owned pest control company. Targeting our ideal client base you will Prospect, Inspect and Close new commercial business.
- Research the market to identify and target prospective Commercial accounts. Prospecting for new customers via phone and interactively through tip groups, networking, cross-selling, referrals, and canvassing for large potential customers in your assigned territory.
- You will manage your pipeline and build your own sales plan.
- You will conduct a thorough inspection of interior and exterior areas of potential customer’s property.
- Make sales presentations to customers based on inspection and issues identified by addressing any questions, explaining the process and setting expectations and closing sales!
What we are looking for?
- You are a true professional who is highly motivated, has a strong work ethic and enjoys the selling process.
- You are able to build rapport easily and establish trust, leading to lasting customer relationships.
- You can effectively present information to customers one-on-one and in small or large groups.
- Because we give you a company vehicle, you do need to have a valid state driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Sales experience is great if you have it. We’ll give you all the training you need to be a success!
Why Join Our Team:
- In addition to working for an 80 year well established company and our many perks, we also include IPAD, cellphone, President’s Club, recognition programs, ongoing incentive plans and continuous training and development! We also provide a branded company car and opportunity to grow your career! There’s one thing our partners all have in common: they found a career they never expected!
Don’t apply if you’re afraid of heights or small spaces (sometimes you’ll be up on a ladder, and climbing through tight spaces).
SOUNDS LIKE ME…..what do I do now?
Click the apply to position button below to create a profile and apply to the position; it takes less than five minutes to complete. An actual person, not a screening program will review your information and contact you to start the interview process!