KPA (www.kpa.io) is a leading provider of EHS (Environmental Health & Safety) SaaS software, online training, and consulting services. KPA’s innovative software platform delivers the visibility and actionable insight necessary for organizations to proactively mitigate operational, regulatory and compliance-related risks – helping achieve regulatory compliance; control risk; protect assets; and effectively train, retain, and manage people.
Come join our team of talented professionals and work with a company that appreciates and rewards people who make a difference.
Are you looking for a dynamic SaaS and Services company? Do you enjoy helping others and learning new things on a wide variety of topics? If you are looking for an opportunity to establish a career in a well-established and fast-growing company, KPA’s Finance & Insurance Risk Management Consultant - Automotive may be the perfect fit for you!_*
The Finance & Insurance Risk Management Consultant - Automotive will play a crucial role in developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients to establish and demonstrate exceptional industry and regulatory knowledge through onsite field audits, deal jacket reviews, and employee trainings. The objective of the consultant is to help minimize risk and increase profitability for the client.
The consultant develops and maintains relationships with dealer principals, dealer management, compliance officers, dealer general counsel, and other dealership staff. The position requires a person who is comfortable connecting with clients face-to-face, as well as by phone, e-mail, and virtual video sharing (i.e., GoToMeeting or Zoom).
Functions of the Finance & Insurance Risk Management Consultant - Automotive position will grow and change as KPA grows, so it’s a perfect opportunity to join an expanding department at KPA. This is a territory-based position working in the field and visiting client sites.
- Senior level experience working in an automotive dealership required. Deep knowledge in Finance and Sales regulations and compliance. Sales experience is a plus.
- Ability to stay current with legal/regulatory and compliance trends, incorporating new information into KPA policies and procedures.
- Ability to identify and analyze complex issues and evaluate their broader implications for the business.
- Ability to interact with clients at all levels, providing timely practical advice and solutions. Strong communication skills both in-person and in writing are required.
- Ability to work independently, exercise good judgment, and take ownership of issues and matters to their successful conclusion.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated integrity and ability to foster a compliance culture.
- Strong ability to multi-task and quickly shift priorities.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to navigate and learn new platforms and technology quickly and effectively. The ideal candidate will be proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint, and will be proficient and comfortable using handheld and portable devices.
- Effective communication skills, in-person, in writing, and by phone.
- Professional, collaborative, and persuasive when interacting with clients.
- Successfully work in a fast-paced, self-directed, entrepreneurial environment, combining both the independence of working from a home office while professionally representing KPA.
- Interest and aptitude in learning Federal and State-specific regulations imposed on the automotive dealership industry.
- Ability to manage accounts efficiently and document all activities in our CRM platform.
In the first 60 days you will:
- Shadow our teams’ consultants and learn the process on how to properly conduct a KPA Sales and Finance Compliance Audit
- Learn the Vera Suite system thoroughly and learn to use the handheld in the field
- Attended multiple in person meetings and webinars on the Sales and Finance product
- Inherit a customer service base and quickly establish relationships with Mangers and Management teams across many different dealerships.
- Complete new hire orientation training to be fully operational as a KPA F&I Consultant, using KPA technology to perform audits on a handheld device.
- Pass a test on F&I compliance before becoming operational.
In the first 6 months you will:
- Establish and demonstrate exceptional industry and regulatory knowledge through onsite field audits, employee training, and regulatory interaction
- Organize client visit schedule to maximize travel efficiency based on local and distant client groupings and service frequency
- Assist with and/or prepare various compliance documentation as needed
By the end of the first year you will:
- Help communicate and implement sales and finance management compliance systems
- Support the ongoing growth of the company by performing exceptional customer service, documenting and submitting 20 referrals or sales leads per year to your area Account Executive
- Be responsible for promoting productive relationships with dealer group management for KPA clients and State Dealer Association Management.
- Perform your first in person presentation to our complete district on the ever-changing Compliance responsibilities for a dealership and how our product line is crucial.
Performs other duties and fulfills other responsibilities, as assigned.
As an F&I Consultant, you are expected to develop and maintain internal and external relationships with:
- District Manager, District Supervisor, staff colleagues, and other members of KPA management team
- District clients, potential clients, dealer group management and state dealer associations
- Generally 4 days per week traveling to client sites within your assigned region
- 2-4 nights per quarter overnight in a hotel
- $80,000 - $90,000 yearly salary
- Quarterly bonus potential averaging between $2000-$2500
We are passionate about what we do, how we do and why we do it. Our culture is driven by the KPA core values – Integrity, Helpful, Excellence, Agile, Respectful, and Teamwork. Success will be determined by the capabilities, energy and character of the people we bring into our organization and the performance they achieve.
KPA, with headquarters in Colorado and teammates throughout the United Sates, is recognized as one of Colorado's Best Places to Work 2021 by Built In Colorado.
“To be ranked so highly in Built In’s Best Places to Work Awards is a recognition of KPA’s dedication to creating a team of outstanding professionals and our efforts to create a positive and safe workplace culture for everyone,” said Chris Fanning, KPA President and CEO. “I believe we’ve developed a high caliber organization comprised of passionate people who are experts in their respective fields and deliver great value to our customers.”
As a growing company KPAvalues its employees by supporting them with a full benefits package including:
- Medical (both PPO and HDHP plans available)
- Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account (dependent on medical plan)
- Paid Time Off increasing with tenure
- Paid Holidays and floating holidays
- 401(k) match with immediate vesting
- No-cost Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
KPA is committed to providing equal opportunity in all of our employment practices, including selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation, to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, religion, religious dress/grooming, color, ethnicity, sex (including sex stereotyping), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, creed, uniform service member status, military or veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, breast-feeding and/or pregnancy-related conditions, age, protected medical condition, leave status, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristics, or any other legally-protected status in accordance with the requirements of all federal, state and local laws.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected]
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year