- Participate and collaborate with client, development, and testing teams throughout the design, development, testing, and implementation of a solution.
- Perform functional analysis of the client’s current business process and supporting documentation.
- Lead meetings with client subject matter experts (SMEs) to elicit, clarify, and confirm business requirements.
- Identify process improvements and facilitate reengineering of business process.
- Responsible for development of business analysis deliverables.
- Facilitate design meetings with Sagitec and client team participants.
- Support project management in project planning activities.
- Support and at times lead the preparation of test cases and associated deliverables.
- Execute production rollout activities.
- Prepare training materials and conduct training activities for system end users..
- Support end users during User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and, if required, throughout the duration of maintenance and support agreements.
- The role may include part time or full time travel to client locations.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of professional experience working in a Business Analyst role for the design, development, and implementation of large-scale solutions.
- Experience evaluating business requirements and working with subject matter experts.
- Proven ability to develop task plans, manage time effectively across multiple simultaneous project activities, and meet target deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), including presentation skills as well as the ability to clearly articulate technical solutions to non-technical staff.
- A collaborative mindset with the ability to work in team environment, but also self-motivated to produce results with minimal direction.
- Ability to form working relationships with groups of people from varied backgrounds, experience, and education levels.
- Strong preference is given for experience with pension administration or benefit claim systems.
- Experience with Agile design methodology and SCRUM meeting facilitation a plus.
- Experience with CASE tools including rules engine (logical rules and decision tables), BPM, business intelligence, and screen prototyping a plus.
- CBAP or ECBA certification is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in IT, Management, or related field.
- Master’s degree a plus.
About Sagitec Solutions