YOU ARE THE CONDUCTOR:
What does this mean, and look like?
You are accountable. Simple as that. We are not driven by numbers, they are a product of putting brilliant, motivated people onto clients’ businesses. When we do that, we have always found the numbers come.
Clients need both trusted agency advisors and business partners from their agencies today. What worked 12 months ago might not work now. We demand to be seen as more than just ‘the team that delivers the campaign’ (although that’s important). We want our clients to need us in their meetings because we are THE source of new ideas for their business.
But you’ll truly excel when you can anticipate and outmanoeuvre our competition. As the world consolidates around the word of our zeitgeist, ‘digital’, you’ll be planning for the evolving disciplines our clients need.
- Bachelor’s degree and 15 years’ prior work experience preferably in an agency, marketing and/or sales environment (pharmaceutical experience highly desired)
- HCP and Oncology experience a must
- Prior team and client/customer management experience
- Traditional Account background not required
- Willingness to travel 20-40% of the time depending on client and team location(s)
A foundational skill set defined by:
- Display and inspire a people-first approach balanced with client acumen
- Strength in building client relationships
- Customer centric
- Operational acumen
- Creative and strategic agility
- Independence and drive
- Listening, bravery, and conflict management
- Personal presence
Omnicom Health Group is committed to hiring and developing exceptional talent. We agree that talent is equally distributed, and we’re focused on developing diverse teams that can bring the best solutions to everything we do. We strongly believe that celebrating what makes us different makes us better together. Join us—we look forward to getting to know you