Job DescriptionIn this role, you will enjoy sales functions and work closely with customers. You will be part of HiRel sales growth and profitability and will partner with sales, marketing, and channel partners to achieve customer satisfaction. This position can be based out of any of these locations: Leominster/MA, El Segundo/CA, San Jose/CA
- Own relationship with customers in support and alignment with sales, marketing, and channel partners to achieve customer satisfactio n and HiRel sales growth and profitability.
- Champions and coordinate alignment of customer requirements with internal HiRel and external channel partners in providing premium service
- Assist DCE group in implementing e ase-of-doing-business tools like simplified product selector and price book for parts & services
- Monitor business analytics and KPI’s (e.g. sales funnel growth, design wins, hit-rate, revenue, order cancellations, etc.)
- Perform customer transactions (e.g. quotes, PO review, samples processing, PCN communications, answering inquiries, and other requests) and other related functions (e.g. CRM/ERP maintenance, etc.)
- BS degree in Business Administration with relevant experience
- At Least 8 years of experience, ideally in the inside sales function
- At Least 3 years of experience in the semiconductor industry
- Excellent computer database & MS Office skills particularly Excel
- Familiarity with CRM (e.g. Model N) and ERP (e.g. SAP) modules
- Excellent verbal/written communication, conflict resolution, and project management skills
- A premium customer service mindset
Infineon Power & Sensor Systems (PSS) semiconductors play a vital role in enabling intelligent power management, smart sensitivity as well as fast and reliable data processing in an increasingly digitalized world. IR HiRel, part of Infineon PSS, is a leader in high-reliability, rad hard power management, and RF solutions for space and other extreme environments.
Our leading-edge power devices make chargers, adapters, power sources, and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter, and more energy-efficient. Our trusted sensors increase the context sensitivity of “things” and systems such as HMI, and our RF chips power fast and reliable data communication.
– We drive leading-edge power management, sensing, and data transfer capabilities –
Click here for more information about working at PSS with interesting employee and management insights and an overview with more #PSSDreamJobs.
Infineon Technologies cares about our employees’ health and well-being, and we are dedicated to offering a competitive, comprehensive, and valuable benefits package for you and your dependents. Our benefits range from medical, Rx, dental, vision, and an employee assistance program. We offer ancillary benefits, such as flexible spending accounts, commuter transit, disability insurance, supplemental life insurance, and legal and identity theft benefits. We believe it is very important for our employees to save now for their future and offer a robust match to contribute to your savings.