OEM Account Executive
Dell, Inc. is a worldwide provider of information technology services and business solutions to a broad range of clients. We are currently looking for an OEM ACQ Account Executive to join our OEM team.
The Account Executive is responsible for driving new business in the central territory. Responsible for developing a target account list, sales call strategy, and securing and growing business in assigned territory. Responsible for communicating Dell’s OEM value proposition, products, services, and strategies to clients and partners, and selling the full portfolio of offerings available from Dell. Manages internal communication of results among peers and cross-functional organizations as well as with partners.
- Work closely with inside sales partner (Inside Sales Rep) and all other internal Dell resources & partners to present and sell all lines of business and Dell products
- Support and manage customer satisfaction issues when necessary
- Maintain and build revenue within assigned territory to reach and exceed assigned quota
- Good understanding of the "Solutions Selling" and “Creating Customer Value” models as well as Enterprise/Services offerings
- Strong knowledge of territory, industry products, services and sales tactics
- Well networked within Dell’s core sellers
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate remotely and/or travel 50%+ of the time
- Requires proven selling ability in previous job level. OEM experience highly desirable
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with a minimum of 10+ years related OEM sales experience
With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach to technology innovation and believe that technology is essential for human success.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past of present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Come join us! For more information, visit us on the web at www.dell.com/careers.