Become a part of the #1 Best Place to Work in Houston (Houston Business Journal, 2017 and 2018) in this unique opportunity to join a growing sales team. Work with some of the top agents in the real estate industry and grow your sales expertise.
About this Position
We are looking for experienced, driven professionals who are looking to make a transition to a top performing sales team. If the idea of making outbound calls for 4-5 hours of your work day to generate business and commission gets your adrenaline going, you should probably keep reading.
Responsibilities and Duties
This is an in-office position with the majority of the time spent on the phone with prospective buyers and sellers. The focus on this role is outbound calling to follow up on various leads.
- Tenaciously prospect for, qualify, and follow up with seller and buyer leads
- Schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists
- Utilize strong communication and follow up skills to schedule and coordinate appointments
- Build and manage the sales pipeline through the sales cycle using our CRM
- Provide exceptional customer service
Qualifications and Skills
We provide training, coaching and an abundance of resources to help you achieve your professional and personal goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong phone voice and the ability to build rapport quickly over the phone
- Strong sense of urgency/time sensitivity and excellent organizational and time management skills
- Team oriented, learning based, possessing sheer grit and the will to succeed
- Must have or be willing to obtain a Texas Real Estate license (Real estate experience not required)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Proven inside sales experience preferred
Why Join The Loken Group?
- With 75 team members and counting, we have maintained our unique culture through a very selective hiring process. You will work with high minded, achievement-oriented, and like-minded coworkers who want to see you achieve your goals.
- As we are a growing business, you will have the opportunity contribute strategically to business operations.
- We are a learning and growth-oriented organization and provide ongoing training to improve communication, sales, and other skills. In addition, we bring in guest speakers who can add value to and inspire our team.
- With a focus on the client experience, you will have an opportunity to make a positive, lasting impact on your clients as they navigate one of the biggest transactions they will deal with in their life.
Compensation Base plus commission with the potential to earn $60k-$100k+