We are a B2B last-mile service and leverage a network of independent drivers that have all types of vehicles; from cars, to cargo vans, pickup trucks, and 24ft box trucks. Our platform allows companies to connect to hundreds of truckers via our web, mobile, and api integrations.
We are disrupting the status quo in the industry.
Customer service is important for building trust with customers and use data for strategic decision-making, so our perfect candidate must have great organizational and communication skills. By analyzing customer needs and collecting customer information, our customer service representative recommends potential services and products to management. By accomplishing related results, our top-quality candidate contributes to the team effort.
Your day-to-day work will be to oversee all existing customer accounts and continuously communicate with our account management, operations, and tech team. You will be the first hire to fill this role and will be developing the processes and procedures for it.
Industry knowledge in the Construction, Trades, Wholesale distribution space is a plus.
- Expand on and develop processes and procedures for this role along the way
- Serves customers by providing all necessary service and product information
- Resolves service and product problems
- Ensures customer satisfaction and pleasant user experience
- Record and update account information on our PartRunner platform as well as HubSpot CRM
- In charge of weekly and monthly customer email campaigns
- Clarifies customers' concerns using Chat, Email or Phone
- Works with customer-focus groups on a monthly basis and communicates feedback to account management and technology teams
- Keep track of performance milestones when reached by a customer
- Works close to our sales, account management, and data teams
- Gather & analyze information used in key decisión making
- 1-2 years minimum experience in a sales, account executive, customer service, customer experience role
- Self-driven, adaptable, and can work in a fast-pace environment
- Data-driven decision making
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficient Google Suite/Microsoft Tools (i.e- Excel)
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Active listening (hear the voice of the customer)
- Market Knowledge is a plus
- Poblem-solve alongside your peers
- A passion for providing quality service
- Ability to have clear goals, define KPIs and a strategy to attain them
- Familiar with SAS or Web based applications (Tech-Savvy)
PartRunner - Boston, MA
Boston, MA 02115