Times Microwave Systems is currently recruiting a Distribution Sales Specialist: Responsible for sales support and relationship development for the Distribution business; including but not limited to quotes, pricing, marketing, reporting, analytics, digital advertising, strategic planning, and program management. Position reports to Carrie Obedzinski, Distribution Sales Manager.
- Support and help manage Distribution business with quoting, program management, product support, reporting, marketing, sales, design support, trade shows, training events, SOPs and training program development and presentations both internal and external.
- Marketing and Sales development and support directly with Distribution including, digital marketing development and support, advertising and co-op planning and product support.
- Manage Point of Sale reporting with Representatives, Distribution and Sales; Analyze data and strategic sales opportunities for growth, relationship, and market development.
- Manage development projects for distributors & product management. This includes coordinating with Sales and Customer Service, Engineering, Operations, and other internal and external teams.
- Work with Sales and Marketing to develop sales tools including marketing materials and promotional programs, website, and portal support/development, plus training of sales, reps, and distribution channels on new products and new hire onboarding.
- Develop business opportunities together with Sales and Product Management; NPI promotion.
- Take charge and lead in addressing problems, opportunities and other "hot spots" in a quick, decisive, and effective manner to support Distribution sales and strategic growth.
- Participate in, planning, and training at regular distribution meetings and trade shows, both virtually and in person. Traveling to customer sites as needed.
- Domestic overnight travel 25%.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- BS in Business, Marketing, and/or Engineering
- Commercial business, Distribution, and sales experience a plus
- 3-5 years' experience in Sales, Distribution, or Manufacturing environment desired
- Marketing experience preferred.
- Experience with RF interconnect products, coaxial cable &/or related products preferred.
SKILLS AND ABILITY EXPECTATIONS
- Excellent computer skills, including reporting, marketing, and web experience.
- Organized and forward-thinking with strong relationship building and business acumen skills.
- Familiarity with RF Interconnect products, coaxial cables &/or related products.
- Familiarity with specification/blueprint reading, materials, and process specifications.
- Highly motivated, self-starting personality with desire to directly impact the success of the company and team while supporting the Distributor partners.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Effective Communication and excellent Presentation skills. Including comfortable leading training and developing training programs where needed.
- Website marketing and design experience a plus.
Times Microwave Systems is an equal opportunity M/F/D/V