Job Title:Client Services Advisor
What you'll do:The Client Service Advisor is responsible for managing the full client lifecycle for top tier clients utilizing products and services from the Treasury Management suite. Responsible for pre-onboard and post-sale onboarding, setup, client training, service, and expert advisement for these priority clients on various TM products and services along with all bank products that support the client’s needs. The Client Service Advisor’s primary focus is on ensuring that they meet service level standards (customer service; turn-around time; risk management and regulatory compliance; audit soundness; and productivity and efficiency).
What we are looking for:
- Manages complete client lifecycle stages to achieve quality, scope, and schedule that delivery on the products and services utilized by the client.
- Provides technical support and assistance to top tier clients, helping to troubleshoot, and determines how and when to escalate issues.
- Ensure fellow staff members perform their activities in compliance with bank policies and procedures, and that documentation is accurate and properly maintained.
- Focuses on improving client experience, staff development, and operational efficiency.
- Serves as a facilitator between top tier clients and Relationship Management and TM Sales as related to technical and operational processes and requirements, risk mitigation, efficiency, and customer service.
- Facilitate the flow of information and overall communication between all involved parties. F osters good working relationships with leaders in partner departments including Treasury Management Sales, Operations, IT, Lending, Loan Servicing, Credit Administration, other internal support groups, as well as third-party service.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (BA) from a 4 year college or university and 3 or more year’s related experience or 5 plus years related experience in lieu of education. Work related experience should consist of relevant experience in the financial industry.
- One or more years of experience in project / program management including technological and large, complex projects required.
- Advanced knowledge of general banking, including understanding of bank products, services, and regulations, policies and procedures, with an emphasis in Treasury Management products and / or Client Services.
- Intermediate knowledge of client-side treasury operations processes and controls.
- Intermediate knowledge of core banking and loan processing software and systems including FIS, LaserPro, etc.
- Intermediate proficiency utilizing the Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Superior oral and written communication skills with well-developed business acumen including the ability to produce executive level presentations.
Benefits you’ll love:
We offer all the important things you'd want — like competitive salaries, an ownership stake in the company, medical and dental insurance, time off, a great 401k matching program, tuition assistance program, an employee volunteer program, and a wellness program. In addition, you’ll have the opportunity to bolster your business knowledge, learning the ins and outs of how successful companies operate and manage their finances, giving you invaluable hands-on experience to help grow your career!
About the company:
Western Alliance Bank is a wholly owned subsidiary of Western Alliance Bancorporation. Alliance Bank of Arizona, Alliance Association Bank, Bank of Nevada, Bridge Bank, First Independent Bank, and Torrey Pines Bank are divisions of Western Alliance Bank; Member FDIC. AmeriHome Mortgage is a Western Alliance Bank company.
Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed to equal employment and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, color, religion, age, nation origin, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetic information. Western Alliance Bancorporation is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process and/or need an alternative method of applying, please email [email protected] or call 602-386-2488. When contacting us, please provide your contact information and state the nature of your accessibility issue. We will only respond to inquiries concerning requests that involve a reasonable accommodation in the application process.
© Western Alliance Bancorporation