- Design and architect new solutions or improvements to existing one
- Document proposed solutions
- Develop the complete solutions from the database to the UI (full stack)
- Maintain existing applications all through their life cycle
- Create and maintain devops pipeline for on premise hosting as well as cloud hosting
- Incremental improvement of existing applications. (ex. eLims)
- Being active part of a fully functional team. (7 developers and 1 business analyst)
- Ability to work on multiple type of projects (web, TMI, EDI, desktop etc…)
- Ensure the proper technical choice and continuous upgrade (dependencies versions etc…)
- Ensure proper use of source control (GIT)
- Capacity to share knowledge and vulgarize complex idea
- Being confident to work in an agile environment (scrum / scrumban)..
- Being available to travel to support on site supports (pre/post covid)
- Ensure data integrity
- Capacity to manage multiple projects at the same time
- .net full framework and .net core
- 3-5 years of relevant experiences in a complex / critical business and using similar technologies
- MSSQL / MySQL / T-SQL.
- Azure devops
- Azure cloud hosting (function, app services, azure sql etc…)
- Enterprise service bus (rabbit, Azure ServiceBus, nServiceBus)
- Write clear documentation (technical, user, architecture)
- HTML5 / CSS3
- Visual Studio / Visual Studio Code
- Strong knowledge of design pattern
- Strong knowledge of decoupled system architecture (SOA / Microservice / APIs)
- Debug through complex and decentralized applications
- Retro engineering of legacy applications
- Microsoft AX (F&O), Dynamics CE, Power App, Logic App (not mandatory)
We deliver critical services in Materials Testing, Product Qualification Testing, Certification, Device Calibration and Advisory Services to the Aerospace, Oil and Gas, Transportation, Industrials, Fire and Building product, Infrastructure and other leading sectors, where failure in service is simply not an option.
Everything we do helps our customers to build better products; get their products to market on time; save them time and money; and minimize the risk associated with product development and production.
Our mission is simple: to be the best testing partner in the world and together we strive towards a common vision of becoming the world’s most trusted testing partner.
We have four values that we strive to live by every single day.
- Safety - We keep our colleagues and visitors safe
- Integrity - We act honestly and fairly to do the right thing
- Excellence - We set new standards of excellence in everything we do
- Partnership - We work together for the benefit of our customers
All suitably qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective work related criteria and without regard for the following: race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, and/or protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the applicable governing laws.
Members of the TIC Council must implement and abide by the TIC Council Compliance Code. Element has therefore issued an overarching Code of Conduct which is supported by our Compliance Programme. A copy of the Code of Conduct and more information about our Compliance Programme can be found in the Governance and Integrity section of www.element.com.