Salary: commensurate with experience
Location: US, remote
Position type: Full-time employee
Data Meaning is a Business Intelligence & Data Analytics consulting company. We provide top consulting services to companies throughout the US, generating flexible solutions for our clients in the areas of Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing and Project Management. We are a Tableau Preferred Partner and the Alteryx Global Partner of the Year for 2020.
We are looking for a Delivery Manager/BA with a strong understanding of Business Intelligence and Data Analysis to join our team and support enterprise clients in the US.
The position will work alongside the Sales, Implementation, and Professional services teams at Data Meaning as a strategic partner. The Delivery Manager is responsible for project scoping/estimation, project management, producing on-time and on-budget deliverables, and 360-degree communication. The position will also be responsible for generating and delivering data insights and analysis to clients.
Delivery Manager: 70%
- Set and be responsible for project timelines, budgets, and deliverables
- Collaborate in creating technical documentation such as product roadmaps, business and software requirements, create and evaluate technical solution architectures, solution proposals, presentations, project estimates, resource planning, resource budgeting, resource performance evaluations as required, and maintain high standards for produced documents
- Drive coordination of work across teams. Ensure every member on the team is on track to deliver as per the plan
- Maintain repository for deliverables, budget and business development documents
- Collaborate with Project Managers and Technical Leads to provision estimates, develop overall implementation solution plan, and assist in implementing the installation, customization, and integration efforts
- Provide support to Data Meaning sales team, clients and contractors and contribute to the overall business growth and the revenue development process
- Account management of existing client base, retention and expansion of business
Business Analyst: 30%
- Deliver business-critical data and reports for internal and external stakeholders using visualization tools including Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- Understand underlying business challenges and communicate accurate data insights that enable confident, effective decision making.
- Generate ideas for exploratory analyses to shape projects and provide recommendations for actions.
- Think beyond individual requests and plan for future data usage through data organization, accuracy, and structure.
- Organize and integrate data from a variety of sources for incorporation into a data warehouse or for use in reports drawing on multiple data sets.
- 5+ years’ experience with data analysis, collection, management, and organization
- 5 years of experience in technical program management or delivery management of medium/large enterprise clients
- Deep knowledge of business intelligence and data science best practices
- Recognize the importance of data visualization choices to convey insights
- Comfortable working with sales, billing, and financial information.
- Highly diligent and aware of organizational initiatives yet knows how to stay prioritized
- Strong familiarity with writing SQL queries across DBs including Postgres
- Problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities
- Highly organized - Ability to manage time and resources effectively in order to achieve goals
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to multitask - make progress on multiple projects in parallel
- Great communication skills; proactive/action oriented