- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers; responsible for the development and implementation of sales strategies, and new business opportunities.
- Lead implementation teams in the achievement of the project objective, ranging from initiating the project, researching and analyzing the customer’s requirement to managing the system development, test and deployment.
- Understand the complete portfolio of Dorabot solutions and components and determine how these solutions can be integrated into the customer’s current operations.
- Develop the recommended facility improvement solutions.
- Complete the costing analysis.
- Complete the Customer Proposal, and facilitate the contract execution.
- Communicate with customers and collect data, analyze requirements, coordinate site visit, prepare site installation and equipment staging; solve problems happened through all the phases of project.
- Coordinate, and lead the efforts of the Dorabot technical team, to meet customer requirements.
- Project leadership: Responsible for design and performance elements of the project/s. Motivates and leads internal and/or external resources to accomplish all tasks and milestones.
- Project execution and control: As needed manages the controls / project team allocated to the project, defining, with key stakeholders, the scope of work, cost/budget, resources required, time schedule and detailed work allocation. Monitors and controls project cost.
- Manage uncertainties and risks: Identifies, contains and reduces risk. Ensures appropriate handling of change requests. Ensures transparency around unforeseen results/events and identified risks and makes sure that they are properly prioritized, managed and communicated.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of the proper solutions.
- Handle all the related paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Managing, Logistics or related area.
- Experience in automation solutions for logistics, supply chain, e-commerce, manufacturing, etc.
- Strong understanding of customer relations, sales, major account management.
- Strong written, verbal, and cross-cultural communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, proficient with MS Suite and Google Suite, and tools to review drawings.
- 5 or more years of related experience.
- Worked in facility / warehouse automation, or system integration (such as MHS, Dematic, Rockwell, Siemens, Hitachi, Mitsubishi, etc.)
- Experience with material handling, sorting and loading equipment, including conveyors, chutes, slides, and automated sorting systems.
- Experience of projects involve industry robots, motion control or computer vision.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $65,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Masks Required - Daily Temperature Checks
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Industrial Automation: 7 years (Preferred)
- B2B sales: 5 years (Preferred)
- One location