Title:FMS Program Analyst
Responsible for the oversight and management of complex Foreign Military Sales (FMS) program efforts in support of AMCOM SAMD’s Qatar PATRIOT program. Candidate must quickly grasp the overall FMS case development process; the Security Assistance Management Manual (SAMM); and policies, laws, and procedures that govern FMS sales. Must meet client work objectives by directing program activities and serving as a liaison with clients. Must work effectively with high-ranking USG and FMS customers’ country representatives. Perform a wide range of analyses, development of recommendations, and prepare clear, succinct reports for management’s consideration. Specific responsibilities include:
- Review Requests for Information (RFI) and Letters of Request (LOR) for PATRIOT-related system and platform information
- Assist in the generation of Letters of Offer and Acceptance (LOA) by coordinating with Program Management Offices (PMO), Industry, and other commands
- Provide support for foreign visits in anticipation of platform-related meetings
- Assist PMOs in identifying defense requirements,
- Assist in the writing of LOAs,
- Support discussions with Industry regarding pricing and schedule, and answering inquiries that could result in a LOR or an LOA
- Prepare Pricing and Availability (P&A) and LOA data, including pricing and notes
- Draft Memorandums of Request for action items
- Assist in the preparation of COP/CEA7 reports
- Assist in planning, executing, and taking minutes at Program Management Reviews and other meetings
- Assist in the tracking of and management of Supply Discrepancy Reports (SDR) and International Engineering Services Program (IESP) and Field Surveillance Program (FSP) meetings and memorandums
Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 0-2 years working Foreign Military Sales (FMS) programs. Must be willing to travel CONUS and OCONUS. Must have or be able to obtain a SECRET security clearance.
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.