Hi, We’re AppFolio
We’re innovators, changemakers, and collaborators. We’re more than just a software company — we’re a cloud-based powerhouse that creates products to make our customers’ lives easier. We’re revolutionizing the way people do business, and we want your ideas, your enthusiasm, and your passion to help us keep on innovating.
We love where we work, and you can, too
This position is within WegoWise by AppFolio, based remotely. WegoWise was acquired by AppFolio in September 2018, and is a mission-driven organization – striving to reduce energy and water use in buildings.
What We're Looking For
WegoWise is looking for a Sales & Account Services Manager to help us sell to new and existing customers. Our Account Manager will apply their consultative sales skills to help WegoWise expand our customer base. The Sales & Account Services Manager collaborates closely with all departments, including Customer Success, Product and Data Operations. They have a meaningful impact on the growth of our business, and contribute to our mission of improving the environmental sustainability of buildings. The right candidate will be a self-starter, independent thinker and passionate about consultative sales.
What You’ll Do as an Account Manager:
- Manage all steps of the sales cycle for both prospective customers and existing customers from prospecting to closing
- Collaborate with Customer Success Managers to drive client engagement and account growth
- Meet and exceed monthly sales bookings targets and activity milestones
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about WegoWise by Appfolio, our customers and their needs
- Maintain clear Salesforce pipeline reporting and forecast weekly/monthly updates to Leadership team
What skills will make you successful:
- An entrepreneurial mindset – you’re self-driven and able to be CEO of your territory.
- 2+ years B2B sales experience with a proven track record of success. Bonus points for Software as a Service (SaaS), real estate, and/or energy management.
- Well-organized and able to manage and prioritize multiple accounts and assignments simultaneously.
- Active listening and curiosity to fully understand a prospect’s pain points before presenting our solutions.
- Ability to develop trusted relationships with both your customers and team members
- Solid understanding of technical applications used for selling such as MS Office Suite, Salesforce.com and GoToMeeting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An interest in sustainability and/or real estate.
WegoWise by AppFolio is a progressive organization with strong values that align with our business goals. We care deeply about the growth and happiness of every member of our team. We believe that people work best when they are given a flexible but supportive work environment and thus strongly encourage creativity and new ideas from all employees. Joining our team means becoming part of a culture that values each individual’s opinions.