As one of the world’s most iconic audio-video brands, Bang & Olufsen has been leading the way in design, technology and innovation for more than 90 years. Our brand works globally, with the mindset to create experiences like no one else, catering to the creative curators with a focus on luxury lifestyle.
We are excited to announce the opening of our flagship store in Downtown Vancouver Canada. We have a unique opportunity for the ideal candidate to join our world class team as a sales consultant for our first flagship store in Vancouver.
Tasks, Projects, Processes
- Create a ‘pipeline’ of customer interest in the product category that can be actioned for sales within the following weeks and months.
- Ability to close and sell all product category from On-the-Go product, Flex product up to Stage product.
- Ability to combine technical and non-technical information simultaneously.
- Self identify ways to learn the product categories and installation process in order to offer complete solutions to the client.
- Individually deliver on the monthly goals whilst still helping to create and foster a team environment.
- Closely follow and engage in weekly reporting with the Store manager of the individual monthly target.
- Responsible for creating a network of clients for repeat consultations and purchases.
- Help participate and organize events and marketing initiatives
- Create and aim to give service with the client as center, to ensure a world class experience.
- Help merchandise, maintain and operate store on a day-day basis
- Partner, participate and advise the Store Manager on outreach and individual net-working opportunities.
- Participate, guide and influence the overall approach to Retail store sales in the Vancouver area.
- Have 2+ years of experience with sales and/or account management
- Proven success from similar businesses
- Exceptional educational / presentation skills.
- Solution oriented mindset
- Strong relationship building and people skills. Agility to adjust approach and message based on level of audience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated ability to achieve sales.
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of luxury and lifestyle market including trends, products and players
- Understanding or ability to learn the consumer electronics market including trends, technology, products and players.
By joining Bang & Olufsen, you will receive a wide variety of incentive programs. In addition to working with the most talented and inspirational leaders within the luxury market you will also have an opportunity to attend industry renowned training and have access to unparalleled career opportunities within our company. As a B&O employee you will have an opportunity to engage in our many Corporate Social Responsibility efforts on both a local and global level with various communities and organizations and to also partake in initiatives to create awareness in our market.
To qualify, you must submit a cover letter stating why you are a good fit for this role and a copy of your most recent resume.
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission, Permanent
Salary: $35,115.00-$66,342.00 per year
- Commission pay
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Vancouver, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Are you flexible to work on weekends?
- Retail sales: 2 years (preferred)
- Driver's License (preferred)