Work with purpose.
WorkBoard's mission is to help companies and the people in them achieve their best results. We pioneered the Enterprise Results Management solution category so leaders can communicate strategy and align efforts well in a faster changing world, and so team members are energized by the purpose and impact of their work. Our customers drive faster growth and competitive advantage because they have higher alignment, real-time transparency, and sharper focus on the results that matter. Companies like Cisco, Microsoft, Juniper, Workday, 3M, Zuora, Anthem, Humana, and many others use WorkBoard's platform, expert services, and professional certification programs to achieve their ambitious vision.
WorkBoard has built a clear lead in the space – it is the size of all the other OKR app providers combined, in large part because its founders and team members are experienced company builders focused on true, differentiated value for our customers. WorkBoard is backed by top-tier venture investors including Andreessen Horowitz, GGV Capital, SoftBank Investment Advisers, and Workday Ventures.
The Customer Care Specialist is a new role designed to help users understand, adopt, navigate, and engage with WorkBoard's platform.
Through in-product live chat and email, the Customer Care Specialist will provide real-time answers to user questions on Platform Features or Functionality as well as provide guidance on how to leverage resources within our Help Center, Results Foundry and other training assets. As the first line of contact for many of our users you will ultimately be responsible for ensuring that they are able to get the help they need - directing them through the proper channels if the assistance they require is not specific to Platform Features or Functionality.
This role will serve as the primary escalation point within Customer Care, and will champion the VoC (voice of customer) by providing a clear front-line understanding to inform the CSM, Services, and Product teams.
- Three to five years working in an online customer experience or support role for a software-as-a-service product is preferred.
- Strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with a preference for experience with Enterprise customer support conversations.
- Extremely organized with a sharp attention to detail, a quick thinker and creative problem solver.
- Flexible and adaptable to new ideas and workflows.
- Record of performing in accordance with (and/or exceeding) organizational SLAs and KPIs.
- Interest in and ability to identify gaps, propose solutions, and collaborate cross functionally to communicate and resolve customer issues.
- Deep passion for empowering customers and providing authentic, excellent, and timely customer service.
- Excited by the prospect of tackling new challenges and creating thoughtful solutions.
- Comfortable working with systems including but not limited to Zendesk, JIRA, Intercom, Office Suite, etc.
YOU'LL BE SUPER SKILLED AND EFFECTIVE AT
- Serving as first point of communication in providing exceptional customer experiences using Zendesk's live chat and email communication platforms
- Researching, responding to, and resolving inquiries from our users - from those who are brand new to the WorkBoard platform to the power users
- Becoming familiar with and remain up to date around WorkBoard's brand and internal systems in order to ensure effective communication and to support daily customer operations
- Working cross-functionally to diagnose, triage, and resolve customer product issues, operating as a key point of contact and communication between customers and our internal teams (e.g. Customer Success, Engineering, Product, Sales)
- Proactively identifying and driving attention towards opportunities for improvement to the customer experience through leveraging front-line experiences
- Communicating and documenting changes in operating procedures to ensure team understanding, retention and execution.
- Serving as the expert problem solver in more complex and escalated customer interactions
- Remaining up to date on WorkBoard's platform and features as they are introduced and changed
- Managing all customer conversations in appropriate systems like Zendesk and WorkBoard
WITHIN ONE MONTH YOU'LL
- Learn the Workboard systems and processes
- Attend new-hire immersion training and be certified as a Workboard Expert and OKR Coach
- Be able to articulate the value, benefits and relevance of our platform easily and effectively
WITHIN THREE MONTHS YOU'LL
- Actively interact with customers to resolves issues
- Work with leadership to find reoccurring issues with the customers
- Help write new scripts based on what the customers are seeing as issues
WITHIN SIX MONTHS YOU'LL
- Contribute to the overall success of the entire Customer Care organization.
- Help build better reusable processes for addressing customer issues.
- Be a SME on WB and how to best service the clients with this knowledge.
You'll join a rockstar customer success team where everyone is striving to improve the value and quality of experience, we provide for customers by delivering at our best. We are a collaborative team of voracious learners, excited to guide our customers to close the strategy execution gap and operationalize their results. We are a passionate group who "falls in love" with our customers and is fully dedicated to ensure their success. We are a no-ego bunch, and super excited to help our customers achieve their growth plans!
OUR VALUES - WE LIVE BY THE 4 Hs
Hungry for the opportunity
Operating as one happy team
A FEW OF OUR AWESOME BENEFITS
- Flexible PTO & sick days
- Paid holidays
- Health insurance
- 401K with employer matching
- Quarterly All-Hands Meetings
- And much more!
THE WORKBOARD STORY
WorkBoard provides a powerful, modern results platform to help companies achieve their growth plans. Unlike most enterprise software, our solution is important to every employee, so we strive to set the high bar for capabilities that delight and enable everyone to be more successful at work. WorkBoard is strategic to companies and personally relevant to the people that work in them.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates learning, diversity and inclusion. If you're hungry to grow your skills while growing a company, your sense of urgency matches the size of our market opportunity, and you value and enable team mates' contributions, then come join us!