Do you enjoy helping others, having fun, and learning how to grow your career? Join the team supporting our healthcare heroes who are making an impact every day at the largest hospital giftshop retailer in the nation. You will use your unique experience and passion to help others to provide top-notch customer service to all our guests.
WHAT YOU WILL DO (Responsibilities):
Store Managers lead the way in producing sales, setting the tone for the team, and increase performance goals. Reporting to the District Sales Leader, you will build a sales-driven team to success. You will also:
- Nurture hospital relationships by meeting important hospital contacts to address concerns, introduce new marketing/product, and follow up on past requests.
- Recruit and coach sales staff on all aspects of sales for Lori's Gifts including sales techniques, products, promotions, and procedures.
- Manage and motivate sales team every day to ensure store sales quotas are met.
- Provide performance feedback to all staff and set timeframe for achievement.
- Find ways to increase employee and location productivity and grow sales.
- Maintain appropriate level of staffing at location by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees.
- Ensure availability of merchandise by maintaining inventory levels.
- Market merchandise by following advertising, sales promotion, and display plans.
- Secure merchandise and protect employees by observing security standards.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results.
- Handle scheduling of staff at location to ensure appropriate shift coverage.
- Handle all intensified customer service issues.
- Complete daily operational procedures with efficiency and due diligence.
- Execute and implement Lori's Gifts procedures.
- Other tasks as assigned.
This is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities and may not necessarily comprise all the functions for purposes of the ADA.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR (Requirements):
- 2 or more years of retail experience including 1 or more years in a store management or supervisor capacity.
- High School diploma or GED or College degree.
- Experience evaluating and hiring store personnel.
- Willingness to work flexible hours to include evening, weekends, and holidays when needed.
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds and capable to stand for long periods of time.
- Flexible to open and close store independently when needed.
- Previous specialty or big box experience ideal.
We are the heart of the hospital experience. Our guests visit our store locations for different experiences while visiting loved ones in the hospital, or between breaks while at work. Lori's Gifts is a unique retailer servicing over 370 hospitals nationwide for the last 37 years. We continue to grow because of our compassionate employees that remain close to the positive hospital relationships we have developed in the communities we serve. We are tirelessly enhancing and modifying our protocols to create a safe environment for our employees and guests.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Health Insurance and prescription benefits.
- Legal Plan.
- Commuter Benefits.
- Paid Time Off.
- Generous Employee Discounts.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.