Looking for a Sales Associate to START ASAP (08/2021) !!!
Established in 2005, SS Customs® is an award-winning family-owned business that is known as the premier Silicon Valley vehicle enhancement studio. Our staff includes industry experts in vehicle enhancement services including, but not limited to: vehicle wraps and designs, clear and colored paint protection films, ceramic coatings, custom wheels, carbon fiber performance parts, and window tints — creating a unique mix of capabilities to provide our clientele with a diverse set of high-quality service options. We serve the entire Silicon Valley, California with thousands of engaged and enthusiastic clientele, in addition to corporate partnerships with companies like Tesla Motors, Ford, and GM. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Sales Associate.
You are committed to “win as a team" and take advantage of the untapped customer base that could benefit from SS Customs® vehicle enhancement services. You have a proven track record of developing and executing key growth sales strategies and action plans, hitting annual targets, building cross-departmental internal relationships in a company, adhering to best-in-class customer service standards by treating each client as a VIP, and understanding customer trends. You will contribute to our business growth in a fast, collaborative, and fun atmosphere, as a valued member of our team. The ideal candidate has large enterprise and/or start-up experience. You are a self-starter that is highly motivated and knows how to close!
This is a full-time, ON-SITE role. If you or someone you know is interested in and qualified for this role, we ask that you send to yourfriends at sscamerica dot com: 1) a single-page cover letter explaining your interest in this role and how it relates to your experience, 2) an up-to-date resume. Please title the subject line: [your name | Sales Associate], and attach the cover letter and resume as separate .PDF files. IMPORTANT: We are offering a $100 bonus if you refer our ideal candidate and we choose to hire them.
Job Summary / Responsibilities
- Expand customer base through multiple sales channels and outreach methodologies;
- Building and maintaining executive relationships with key customers;
- Working directly with cross-departmental stakeholders on key new prospect opportunities;
- Coordinate with our dedicated inbound team to convert qualified sales leads into closeable opportunities;
- Establish sales objectives by creating a sales plan and tactics for market expansion;
- Develop measurable metrics with the sales team;
- Assess customers needs and provide assistance and information on product and service features;
- Welcome customers to the store and answer their queries;
- Follow and achieve department’s sales goals on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis;
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales;
- Drive accountability across the team on shared goals;
- Meet quota responsibility across main service segments;
- Roll up individual forecasts to commitment;
- Work with GM on defining and executing regional and individual territory sales plans;
- Process POS (point of sale) purchases;
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast using Salesforce and other tools;
- Effectively and efficiently engage key stakeholders at appropriate stages in the sales cycle if needed to grow and advance the sale;
- Manage VIP and detail-oriented clients;
- Work with the GM to develop and conduct quarterly performance reviews that align with predetermined departmental KPIs and company-wide goals in order to determine data-driven increases in employee performance-based incentives.
- 50/50 Healthcare plan;
- Paid sick leave;
- Generous sales commissions as sales KPI's are achieved and/or surpassed;
- Exclusive access to company events and car shows like SEMA and Monterey Car Week;
- Brand new, remodeled studio that is conveniently located between Highway 280 and 101 with a dedicated office;
- Fully integrated Salesforce CRM with Service Cloud and Pardot to assist in management activities;
- Strong upward mobility as the company continues to focus heavily on expansion;
- Employee snacks and refreshments in a newly-remodeled break-room.
- 2+ years of sales experience in an individual contributor, including 1+ year(s) sales forecasting experience;
- Basic knowledge of complex, multi-vendor selling cycles;
- Knowledge and experience working with Salesforce.com with a firm grasp on how to control forecasting and lead sales pipelines to won/closed;
- Basic knowledge and experience working with Pardot prospects;
- Must have proven selling experience with references;
- Track record of executing scalable best practices and assets;
- Experience with a data-driven sales process including reporting;
- Experience in the automotive industry preferred;
- Proven work experience as a Sales Associate, Sales Representative or similar role;
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices;
- Track record of over-achieving sales quota;
- Hands-on experience with POS transactions;
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills;
- A friendly and energetic personality with a customer service focus;
- Ability to perform under pressure and address complaints in a timely manner;
- Experience in a service-based business and/or high-end luxury niche preferred.
- Prior experience in the automotive industry;
- Prior military experience;
- Salesforce/ Pardot Certifications.
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
SS Customs® is an equal opportunity employer. SS Customs® is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran with respect to policies, programs, or activities.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
During the pandemic, out of respect for our community members, employees, and clients, we continue to closely follow the US CDC Guidelines for Covid-19 Safety and Prevention. Many of our employees are also fully vaccinated! Learn more at CDC.gov/covid-19
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Salesforce: 1 year (Required)
- Salesforce Certification (Required)
- One location