SL Power Electronics, (SLPE), is a global leader in the design, manufacturing, and marketing of differentiated internal and external AC/DC and DC/AC power conversion solutions for highly demanding medical, test and measurement, lighting, and industrial applications.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for all assigned SLPE Inside Sales related daily activities as described below and performing other tasks as needed.
This is an Entry Level Opportunity
- Perform Inside Sales supports for SLPE Sales Managers.
- Provide day-to-day sales and operational support to field sales with existing customers (e.g., processing account claims, review of credit and charge back, return authorizations and completion of sales reports)
- Contact assigned SLPE Distribution & OEM Key Account customers for forecast review and PO’s issuance.
- Perform New Orders Processing (AX ERP)
- Assist in the execution of sales activities with Distribution partners
- Create routine reports and analyses and provide to sales leadership.
- Perform Lead qualification, distribution and tracking
- Updates Accounts activities within Salesforce.com (CRM)
- Assist with the maintenance & update of Distributor’s List, Registration & SPD Pricing
- Perform Sample Request Processing (SFDC & AX ERP)
- Perform quotation generation, verification & documentation with GSM’s, FAE’s and PM’s
- Update Lead times and Order Status on Sales Order Accounts.
- Review all assigned Accounts orders are shipping on time.
- Review & process expedite requests.
- Follow-up on ordered part numbers on OBS Status.
- Perform other Inside Sales tasks as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent / College experience preferred.
- Experience with Pro-active Inside Sales activities both with OEM & Distribution.
- Experience with advance AX or equivalent ERP systems
- Experience with Salesforce.com or equivalent CRM.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- High level of self-motivation and self-initiative.
- High Level of Organizational Skills
- Highly collaborative; thrives in a team office environment.
- Proficient with Excel, Word, 10-key by touch, Data Entry, ERP/QAD/SFDC experience a plus
- Looking for a positive, can-do attitude, plus a proven team leading experience with ability to coach individuals to improve sales, commercial and overall skills.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY / AFFIRMATIVE ACTION
SL Power Electronics believes in and practices equal opportunity and affirmative action. It is the policy of SL Power Electronics to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, ancestry, arrest or conviction record, sexual preference, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other area of prohibited discrimination. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law. SL Power Electronics is further committed to assuring that: All recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, and compensation programs are granted fairly to all persons on an equal opportunity basis. Employment decisions related to compensation, benefits, transfers, promotions, hiring, termination, training, and social and recreational programs are administered on the principles of equal opportunity and affirmative action.
Our HR Department serves as the Company’s Equal Opportunity Coordinator and has overall responsibility for assuring compliance with this policy. All employees are responsible for supporting the concept of equal opportunity and affirmative action and assisting in meeting its goal. SL Power Electronics maintains affirmative action plans for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans. Any questions regarding these plans or the Company’s equal opportunity policy should be directed to the HR Department.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: From $22.50 per hour
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- 8 hour shift
We perform daily health screenings upon entering the office and perform daily disinfection cleaning. All employees are required to wear a mask when working in the office.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Direct Inside Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location