We’re building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what’s right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions so you feel empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and feel truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
To learn more about CIBC, please visit CIBC.com
What You'll Be Doing:
As the Senior Business Project Manager, you will be joining CIBC’s Infrastructure Project Delivery team, with focus on delivery impacting Operations (INTRIA, Retail Account Services, Client Account Management, and Capital Markets and Wealth Management Operation). You will work closely with others and manage a portfolio of projects from end-to-end. You will lead teams of stakeholders and business partners to ensure projects of all sizes are completed in line with the team’s scope, budget, quality and timeline, following CIBC’s Enterprise Delivery Framework (EDF). You will use your expertise in project management and people change management (PCM) methodologies to make recommendations for continuous improvements on all project plans.
How You’ll Succeed:
- Project Management – Outline project goals, resource requirements, track financials and benefits, and support in delivering project artifacts. This includes a resource plan that ensures all stakeholders understand their role in the project and have a voice. A part of the mandate could also entail project ideation and business case development. Be especially effective in articulating the status of the project and the issues and risks. Provide leadership and guidance to ensure the project meets its intended objective with a continual focus on client experience.
- People Change Management - Lead and manage the People Change Management components of the project by incorporating change management methodologies into planning, integration and execution practices to ensure smooth transition towards the desired end state.
- Collaboration – Help internal partners (including executives) make informed decisions about the development of programs, products, and services. Work closely with teams as you work toward a common goal and negotiate deliverables and milestones whenever necessary.
- Project Coordination Leadership – Proactively identify anything that will take projects off schedule and find solutions to correct the problem. Monitor milestones, and ensure they’re completed according to timelines and budgets. Develop, execute and track a project plan that is personalized for your team’s preferred mix of quality, time, and cost.
Who You Are:
- You embrace and champion change. You’ll continuously evolve your thinking and the way you work in order to deliver your best.
- You can demonstrate experience in People Change Management methodology, principles, and tools. (moved up the list)
- You’re driven by collective success. You know that collaboration can transform a good idea into a great one. You understand the power of an inclusive team that enjoys working together to create shared vision.
- Your influence makes an impact. You know that relationships and networks are essential to success. You inspire outcomes by making yourself heard.
- You have a degree/diploma in Business and/or a related field of study. It’s an asset if You have your MBA or PMP designation as well as training in People Change Management, e.g. Prosci. It’s an asset if you have a MBA designation.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values - trust, teamwork, and accountability.
What CIBC Offers:
At CIBC, our people are our greatest asset. You’ll become part of a diverse community that acknowledges everyone’s unique talents, and empowers teams to do what’s right for the client, and to do it well. As part of our team, you will:
- Thrive: Benefit from an open and approachable culture that provides the flexibility and support you need to integrate your life at work and at home
- Connect : Work in a place where the right technology and infrastructure fosters innovation, collaboration and creativity
- Develop: Grow your skills and career through our best-in-class onboarding experience, ongoing learning opportunities, and individual development planning
- Prosper: Share in our collective success with a competitive salary, incentive pay, banking benefits, health benefits program, and employee share purchase plan
What You Need to Know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact [email protected]
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit
Job LocationToronto-55 Yonge Street, 5th